S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
General thread for new announcements, and ec, as well as for one-offs that don't get enough different figures in their line to warrant their own thread.

Just saw this.

1414649180799.jpg

which lead me to think... No.. it... can't be...

But yes...
1414785863180.jpg

Enhance

1414785972436.jpg

Enhance
1414989411385.jpg

So very happy. Ranma 1/2 was one of my first Ever animu.

1414994545887.jpg

1415073898068.jpg

Figuarts Megaman Zero is now available in Japan, if anyone wants to import

R0010671.jpgR0010668.jpg

I'm so ridiculously excited for the Ranma figures. I never thought it would happen.

I'm gonna buy a handful of them too, to keep multiple poses and paint some different colors.

I hope the line does well enough to release some other characters too, particularly some villains. Give me Herb, Ryu, and Saffron!

I gotta say one of the upcoming Figuarts I'm most excited about it from their Ultra-Act line, Ultraman Shinjiro Hayata, from the current manga sequel to the original Ultraman show. I love the new designs so far and I'm hoping we get some figures of the new Aliens as well. Be Mular and UltraSeven would make very cool toys. Has anyone else been reading this manga?

Attachments

• KH62.jpg
    KH62.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,177
  • Shinjiro_ultraman.jpg
    Shinjiro_ultraman.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,706
  • Shinjiro_Ultraman.jpg
    Shinjiro_Ultraman.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,035
  • 1403081323-1-o.jpg
    1403081323-1-o.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 1,149
  • Bemular_Manga.jpg
    Bemular_Manga.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,027
Ugh...more Ultraman.... :( Tamashii LOVES that line along with Kamen Rider.

Though that design is a pretty cool modern upgrade to Ultraman.

Figuarts Vader's biggest competition is probably the MAFEX one, the REvoltech won't stand a chance. THe Figuarts one looks nice, though I'm not sure which one I will personally prefer....

Ugh...more Ultraman.... :( Tamashii LOVES that line along with Kamen Rider.

Though that design is a pretty cool modern upgrade to Ultraman.

the consumers love them. Ultraman isnt their best selling products though, around the 3.0 while kamen rider reaches 20.0 easily (their highest scoring product. but the numbers are dropping though and dragonball is rising :p

That ranma, I want akane please with kendo sword

Oh wait is that olaf? So they will make anna and elsa too?

uh yeaah, it's zero though

262395.jpg

i believe there's a better picture wandering the net but i couldnt find it :/

Olaf being a Figuarts is weird. Especially with Anna and Elsa being Zeroes.

i expect oOlaf, Elsa and anna to ALL get standard s.h. Figuarts releases, they're just starting with the Zero's to gauge things.

Vader's neet, but the liscensing import cost is gonna be murder.

Darth Vader?! Oh, Tamashii is going to bankrupt me.

No idea what the heck Ranma is but I may actually get the girl.

Tamashii must have made a deal with Disney. Get in there, Warner Bros.! I want Man of Steel/Dawn of Justice S.H. Figuarts!

I gotta say one of the upcoming Figuarts I'm most excited about it from their Ultra-Act line, Ultraman Shinjiro Hayata, from the current manga sequel to the original Ultraman show. I love the new designs so far and I'm hoping we get some figures of the new Aliens as well. Be Mular and UltraSeven would make very cool toys. Has anyone else been reading this manga?

oh wow, this looks really good! need to read asap.

Does anybody happen to watch Wild Tiger and Bunny? Or collect the S.H. Figuarts? They look pretty cool.

The show is awesome and the figures are pretty nice. Just be careful of some of the paint apps. If you can look at the figure in hand before buying I would go that route.

The show is awesome and the figures are pretty nice. Just be careful of some of the paint apps. If you can look at the figure in hand before buying I would go that route.

Really? That's interesting, I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thank you!

Back