Statue Is this Paquet JOKER statue a desired collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abmdesign

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello to everyone,
I collected a lot of comics, statues, figures, etc when I was a teenager. I worked at a local comic book store on Wednesdays when the new books came in & on the weekends (when I was hanging out there anyway). I recently came across some items in my old bedroom closet & the memories started pouring back. I am willing to part with a few of the items, but when I searched them online the price ranges were so broad that I couldn't get a good reading on their value. My searching finally lead me to you guys, and this seems to be the mecca of collectors knowledge!
One of the items is a Paquet Joker statue from the mid 1990's. The box was opened but the statue was never assembled or displayed. Still has epoxy, applicator stick & instructions in the box. It is a low production number (#208 of 4,650). Not sure if that has any bearing on the value or desirability?

My question is: Are these sought after or collectible? I was hoping that you guys could help me put a value on it.

I also have a 1/6 Brandon Lee / The Crow "Believe in Angels" vinyl statue. I never assembled it. The box and bag have been opened but model is mint and untouched. Still has instruction booklet. I am posting about it in the "General" forum to try & find out some info & a value.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Crow Joker - Small.jpg

I own the Paquet Joker and many of the old school DC pieces. I believe it all depends on the timing, as in, you listing your item, say on eBay, exactly when someone is eagerly looking for it (and is ready to pay what you're asking). But honestly, as you mentioned, the price range is very very broad. I have seen the Paquet Swamp Thing FS sell for below $100 and at $300+. Best way is to check out on eBay, listing it with a reserve price. Or maybe try it on the Forums, particularly statueforum.com.

Back