what is the best 1/6 scale hulk statue to go with the hulkbuster?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gundamric

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everybody i have a question that has been bugging me i have been thinking of getting a sideshow hulkbuster comiquette and i have seen him displayed with the hulk premium format and comiquette which are 1/4 and 1/5 scale according to sideshow the hulkbuster comiquette is 1/6 scale i know there are several of hulk statues i want everybody's opinion on which one is the best to display him with do any of you have him displayed with any hulk in particular let me know your thoughts thank you

Either of these:

68301_press03-001.jpg

hulk1.jpg

Either of these:

68301_press03-001.jpg

hulk1.jpg

Yeah they dont look too bad but the first picture the hulk is quarter scale and in the second its fifth scale and the hulkbuster is 1/6 scale so the proportions are not the same it would have to be a 1/6 scale hulk like some of bowens or kotobukiya hulk statues does anybody have pictures of them displayed together? Thanks for the responses

Even in this concept art from the new avengers moviw you can clearly see the hulkbuster is supposed to be bigger than hulk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414976307684.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414976307684.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 129
I was just using it as an example the hulkbuster has always been bigger even in the comics

Ok yeah thats more of what i was talking about those anybody have pictures of any of these or the bowen next to the hulkbuster comiquette so i can see how they look in comparison thanks

You could also opt for the Hot Toys 1/6 Hulk, which would allow you to change poses but doesn't come with a base. :)

Yeah i know i have been looking at all the hulk 1/6 scale pieces but i want to see some of them standing in front of the hulkbuster comiquette so far im liking the avengers classic kotobukiya and the bowen website variant that was released a couple of years back but i really want to see them in front of each other so this call goes out to all my fellow freaks who might have these statues would greatly appreciate if you could post some pictures thanks

Back