Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like another classic will be made in 1:4! :rock Who's ready???

Ryan

2li9aqh.jpg

Wow! Can't believe all the 1:4 scale love Sideshow is finally giving to the horror icons again. This is fantastic. I know it's been said enough times already but now if they could just extend it towards Michael Myers and a new Leatherface....

I have to say that you 1:4 scale collectors are getting a bunch of treats this year. It may be another Part 3 but maybe a newly revamp sculpt with new pose? Not sure but I'm excited to see what Sideshow does. But as for me I'll be waiting for some new 1:6 Scale Figures.

Another part 3? I was hoping for a 4 or something. I love the movie, but bring on a different chapter lol.

Yeah. What's up with that? Must be the only license they can get? I wonder what the difference will be. Does it still comply with the license if they make a Jason that looks like a part 4 or 7 and put a part 3 label under it?

Don't care which part it's from... this announcement is awesome! :rock

Next year will be expensive!

I LOVE Friday the 13th, it is my favorite horror franchise. I hope they make this different enough than the Part 3 PF I already have.

Hopefully they are just using Part 3 as the license to do what they want.

SSC only made 500 reg and 250 EX of the original and are regretting it... Thie one will have a 10,000 ES :) :) :)

Either way this looks interesting.. May sell the old for the new.

Awesome news! Definitely my favorite Spooktacular announcement so far.:rock

As far as the lack of a MM PF - I'm sure SS knows the demand is there. There has to be legal red tape in regards to the rights, otherwise I couldn't see how they could justify a 3rd Jason and Freddy PF before a single Meyers figure.

I'm happy about this as I've never been able to get my hands on a Jason PF. But, like others, I am a bit puzzled by the whole part 3 thing. I so dearly wanted a part 4.

If this is a part 3 then surely he's going to look exactly the same as the last Jason PF because Jason doesn't change at all throughout the film. It just looks like not as good a pose. I mean side-on with the machete in his left hand. I know it's just concept art but I don't see how this could end up anywhere near as good as the last part 3 Jason.

Time will tell, I suppose. But I'm much more excited by the new Freddy concept art because the pose looks awesome & Freddy's face has never looked so evil. I'm glad about this but my initial excitement is tinged with ever so slight disappointment.

This looks kind of the same as the first one. I hope the ex will have the updated beat up zombie face. A machete is good as well since my first reg is missing that weapon. Btw in part 3 did jason get a zombie face yet? I don't want the first ex frighten baby unmasked version again.

I thought it was gonna be a PO not only a announcement, but i am glad it at first ended up as a PF.

This looks kind of the same as the first one. I hope the ex will have the updated beat up zombie face. A machete is good as well since my first reg is missing that weapon. Btw in part 3 did jason get a zombie face yet? I don't want the first ex frighten baby unmasked version again.

No. Jason became a zombie from part 6 onwards.

Back