Joker cutoms, and modification thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my WIP custom... yeah, it's a recast BobbyC head. A buddy of mine who knows nothing of this hobby bought it for my birthday. Figured I might as well use it since it is a great sculpt. Paint and hair by Mus_Musculus on the boards, the coat and pants are being weathered by him at the moment.

Cut pieces of Tibetan lamb fur and glue them to the sculpt.
c1d4d9451cd1b4de95cfee5d4ed2ce15.jpg

Last edited:
I used Barbie doll hair.

You can glue it onto the existing plastic hair in small patches. It's time consuming but worth it.

Did you end up adding more after this pic? On the left side, you can see through the real hair to the sculpted hair. I saw some other pics of yours and the hair looked different?

I used Barbie doll hair.

You can glue it onto the existing plastic hair in small patches. It's time consuming but worth it.

Thanks mate, that gives me a great starting point. So you just cut it off the Barbie, glued one end and then stuck it down? Did you paint it afterwards/ before or did you dye it? Also, do you use any gel or curl the hair or anything?

Wow, these questions feel so wrong.

Rdeezy, you did a fantastic job in applying the hair. Love how the face paint runs up on the base of the hair. My one critique would be that from the front view the hair is too puffy and round on the figure's left side. Those side shots look fantastic. That head on view just brings this to mind:
6f1qxe.jpg

Yeah thats partially to do with the real hair being added over the sculpted which already had that round shape on the left side. Its tough to get 1:6 real hair completely accurate to 1:1 scale but did my best to make it look similar to the mob scene. His hair did stick out a bit more on the left side...thanks for the critiques though
53b2ff8ba1123f1a7f0bd617f429dbc7.jpg

Adjusted the left side of the hair a bit after your critique I couldn't stop looking at it
c84e4b1725e943a87494d09235913ec0.jpg

Last edited:
Added a bit more weathering to the coat, and adjusted the hair a bit as well.
2ba72197ef2d330d852076c7f4d7b7cf.jpg

7e817dd58ccdd95d353c92fe2302113d.jpg

80081f67ba5a52be51f2292febc4b012.jpg

Hello, Mr. Rdeezy, I was wondering if you could send me where you got the coat and how did you turn the hair into green. As a Joker fanaticism, I would be really grateful if you sent a pm to me. However, if you wanted to keep them as secrets, I would respect your decision. Thank you.

Hello, Mr. Rdeezy, I was wondering if you could send me where you got the coat and how did you turn the hair into green. As a Joker fanaticism, I would be really grateful if you sent a pm to me. However, if you wanted to keep them as secrets, I would respect your decision. Thank you.
Sure the coat is from Kato ($300) but it has been weathered and dyed. The hair is painted green

The new pic looks better. There's a dip/thinning of hair near the receding hair line. The reworking vastly improves that look.:clap

Back