Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now we just need a Friday the 13th sneak and I will be super happy this Spook!

Same here, I want to see what they have coming up for the Friday the 13th piece and i'll be set. Im not a huge Freddy fan, but Im happy to see
him getting another PF. I support the horror so glad to see more happening with these licensing.

Same here, I want to see what they have coming up for the Friday the 13th piece and i'll be set. Im not a huge Freddy fan, but Im happy to see
him getting another PF. I support the horror so glad to see more happening with these licensing.

Hopefully these sell well enough that SSC will buy the Halloween license.

Hopefully these sell well enough that SSC will buy the Halloween license.
:lecture This.

It's a shame to have Freddy, Jason, and now [finally] Pinhead on your shelf and not have Michael Myers in there.
It feels incomplete... and he's actually my favorite of the slashers. :(

If the actual piece is the same as the concept art then I wonder if this is Sideshow's way of saying, 'so you thought the glove was too hidden last time, well how about now?'. :)

Regardless, I love what I'm seeing & this will be a day one pre-order from me. Thanks Sideshow! I love you guys & gals. :hi5:

Because of the pose in the teaser, this would make a great EX:

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-3-dream-warriors1.jpg

Because of the pose in the teaser, this would make a great EX:

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-3-dream-warriors1.jpg

Day one pre-order and we also REALLY need Myers. Make it happen Sideshow and please don't make these guys too tall. Under 25 inches. I have skipped Vampi, Wonder Woman because they were all too tall or wide to fit in my Besta without having to get rid of other PFs.

If I knew Myers was on the way, I would get this and Pinhead. A new Jason Vorhees would eventually make its way, but without knowing whether or not Sideshow has the Halloween license, I can't commit.

Day one pre-order and we also REALLY need Myers. Make it happen Sideshow and please don't make these guys too tall. Under 25 inches. I have skipped Vampi, Wonder Woman because they were all too tall or wide to fit in my Besta without having to get rid of other PFs.

Let's hope so. Sideshow are certainly liking those ridiculously high bases lately.

Yes pinhead looks great! We need Myers! Also don't mind a better newer sculpted of the classic leather face!

If I knew Myers was on the way, I would get this and Pinhead. A new Jason Vorhees would eventually make its way, but without knowing whether or not Sideshow has the Halloween license, I can't commit.

Yes I was going to get rid of my Freddy and Jason since the line seem dead. But so glad I didn't. At least with pinhead there's hope. I can use more than one of any of these iconic movie characters. I'm keeping both Freddy's! Love it! I need a zombie head jason as well. Didn't like the first jason ex head at all. I need a much more mean beat up Jason zombie head from the much later movies.

Back