Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
LvSFUG7.png

I'm curious as to if this will be an Origins film? An ongoing story through Batman v Superman and Justice League?

Any story arcs or characters you guys are hoping to see?

I'm wondering if we will get introduced to Cheetah and she will reappear for Wonder Woman to fight in the Justice League films? I am betting Ares is more likely a villain they would do live action for Wonder Woman though.

Super excited to finally have a standalone live action Wonder Woman film :rock

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

Aries isn't always a villain in WW. In new 52 he's her mentor. I would love to see Cheetah though.

I'm really glad the Captain Marvel film that was just announced isn't coming out before this. Not for any DC vs Marvel reason, but just because Wonder Woman is the ultimate female superhero and should be the first to get a big screen outing. My only real experience with the character in solo stuff is with the new 52 but that's been awesome. I'm really looking forward to this and really hope it turns out great.

I just hope gal gadot can play WW correctly

What is her most popular story archs I thought the animated movie was great, but I am not really sure what her popular story archs are. And the origin how will they explain that I think they will leave it ambiguous or that of aquaman are the atlantians all aliens or just humans who have evolved to breath underwater. Best not to do a long drawn out origin just cover the basics.

Hope I'm more optimistic after seeing her onscreen.

I'd say I'm cautiously optimistic at the minute. Not really having any information about the film it's hard to really get too invested but I am really excited to see what comes out and to have a big screen Wonder Woman film. I really hope it succeeds as its going to be really important for female superhero films. More than anything though I'm just excited.

I remember thinking Lynda Carter as Wonder Women had "force" abilities when I was young. She was able to make things move down there as I watched her on the TV set!! :naughty

Back