Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amvmm

Super Freak
Reaction score
image.jpg

CoGDmURW8AQ8yQ4-720x485.jpg

image.jpeg

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - May 5, 2017

Movie I'm most looking forward too, that isn't Infinity War. Bring on Cosmo, Warlock and more Thanos!

All I wants is more Yondu. In fact, this one should be titled "Guardians of the Galaxy: Age of Yondu"

I really hope this gives us Adam Warlock.

I really hope this gives us Adam Warlock.

It will. They pretty much showed him in the Thor 2 after credit scene and then they showed the empty Cocoon on the GOTG end credit scene. And now that the infinity gauntlet story line is official, they have to use him, imo.

Full Cosmo, full Collector, more Yondu and introduce Warlock.

And PLEASE, blue costumes for the team.

Collector has nothing to offer now. His church is destroyed. I did love Benicio's portrayal, but he has no more to give.
Cosmo is necessary if they spend even 20 minutes on the dead head, but I can't imagine how they'd make him go from a curiosity in a glass case, to head of security at Knowhere.
I don't see Marvel leaving Yondu out. Everyone's on Rooker's **** lately.

The way that team dynamic was created, a team uniform would be dumb as **** for them to agree on. Each of them would have voted it down. :D Or they'd have voted ironically just to be dicks and, even after a unanimous vote for those band camp uniforms, waved them off anyway. :D
I just wish we would see a real Nova Prime in this upcoming galactic battle, but since they gave that spot to Glenn Close and her awesome hair, Rider ain't gonna be there. :(

Collector has nothing to offer now. His church is destroyed. I did love Benicio's portrayal, but he has no more to give.
Cosmo is necessary if they spend even 20 minutes on the dead head, but I can't imagine how they'd make him go from a curiosity in a glass case, to head of security at Knowhere.

The way that team dynamic was created, a team uniform would be dumb as **** for them to agree on. Each of them would have voted it down. :D Or they'd have voted ironically just to be dicks and, even after a unanimous vote for those band camp uniforms, waved them off anyway. :D
I just wish we would see a real Nova Prime in this upcoming galactic battle, but since they gave that spot to Glenn Close and her awesome hair, Rider ain't gonna be there. :(

Not true, he still has the Aether and Gunn stated The Collector has many museums, perhaps he'll have his museum ship in GOTG2.

Cosmo doesn't seem to have his powers yet, so he could get mutated in this and become security chief then. He was probably captured by The Collector as he drifted through space and was something The Collector hadn't seen before.

IMDB suggests he hasn't been in much of anything over the past several years. Not sure where all the supposed love of Rooker is coming from. I wish he was in more, as I've been a fan for many years, but he's either not getting offers or not taking them.

Not true, he still has the Aether and Gunn stated The Collector has many museums, perhaps he'll have his museum ship in GOTG2.

Cosmo doesn't seem to have his powers yet, so he could get mutated in this and become security chief then. He was probably captured by The Collector as he drifted through space and was something The Collector hadn't seen before.

:exactly: :lecture

Good points. I wouldn't mind seeing Del Toro show up again anyway.

IMDB suggests he hasn't been in much of anything over the past several years. Not sure where all the supposed love of Rooker is coming from. I wish he was in more, as I've been a fan for many years, but he's either not getting offers or not taking them.

Sorry, I meant fans, not studios. But his presence in the first was very strong, playing a key part, and was left wide open for a good return in the second.

Back