Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 ssc beetlejuice figure?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

So glad I never pulled the trigger on a $700 custom, same as Marty.

I would love Sideshow to do something with Beetlejuice as the sandworm too.

YES YES YES!! And an Ash 1/6? Please Sideshow, don't let me down.

YES YES YES!! And an Ash 1/6? Please Sideshow, don't let me down.

1/6 Ash is coming....dissapointed they have nothing to show at SDCC....probably saved for spooktacular

FML... of course after I make a custom :huh

A badass announcment though... glad to see Sideshow's continuing with the weirder/less commercial stuff :rock :rock :rock

Feels like HT is sort of forcing their hand there. When you've got HT doing Star Wars and the various contemporary movies out there, as well as the bigger classic geek films like Aliens and Terminator, what else is SSC to do than more obscure geek fare, and comic-styled stuff?

1/6 Ash is coming....dissapointed they have nothing to show at SDCC....probably saved for spooktacular

Is it possible they are planning to show something but are just waiting till tomorrow? Wishful thinking here. I NEED to see these.

That's cool. Now they need to go do some Jason, Freddy,leather face and 78 Myers. And I'm good :lol Yeah wishful thinking I know

Feels like HT is sort of forcing their hand there. When you've got HT doing Star Wars and the various contemporary movies out there, as well as the bigger classic geek films like Aliens and Terminator, what else is SSC to do than more obscure geek fare, and comic-styled stuff?

And hopefully SS can shine doing this stuff. They can make a fortune if they do it right. This is what we collectors need, a good company doing main stream stuff and another good company doing cult favs.

I agree. I thought that's what Enterbay and Blitzway were going to be doing, but neither of those companies seem to be doing too much nowadays. SSC is stepping up apparently, and then we've got another company doing an Army of Darkness figure with a lot of potential.

Oh hell yes! Beetlejuice, BTTF and Batman Returns! All my childhood favourites :panic:

May be Sideshow have Betos sculpts like MEZCO did with Trevor's Walter White sculpt.

Back