Which Game of Thrones characters do you want from ThreeZero?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which characters?

• Total voters

BredL

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So with ThreeZero showing Jon Snow's outfit and confirming Jaime, what other characters should they make? Please specify what you mean if you vote others (Others doesn't stand for White Walker.).

If there is a poll I can't see it on my phone.

Im not counting any of the figures that Bucky confirmed. Khal Drogo and Dany are probably gonna happen.

My main wants are Tywin and King Robert. King Robert ain't happening, Tywin....maybe? I dont know if they will or not.

My wants that I think are possible:

Robb- Season 3 or 4
Joffrey
Arya
Hound
Brienne!

Wants that prolly won't happen.

Jorah Mormont
Theon in Greyjoy armor
Bronn!
Tormund Giantsbane

Wild cards. Could go either way and wouldn't be surprised

Ned in Kings Landing garb (Hand of the King)
Red Viper in armor
Stannis
Ygritte

Honestly, the list could go on, on and on. Ill stop. :lol

Last edited:
Oberyn F'n Martell

I want Oberyn over all the others in this poll.

And FWIW, I thought I read somewhere else that Charles Dance is not participating in the licensing, so the odds of a Tywin are extremely slim.

Last edited:
So far, Stannis is the only option without any votes. Which is rather fitting. :lol

stannisfigure.jpg

renlyfigure.jpg

Dani is obviously number 1 here, Id say her and the other confirmed releases threezero already announced is the complete GoT collection you need, but if I had to pick others, it'd be Tywin and Robb

Hound Hound Hound Hound Hound. What a figure that could be.

I'd also totally dig a Stannis the Mannis, although I can see why he isn't terribly popular.

Everyone but Stannis and Brienne from the list. Although Brienne could end up being a pickup. I'd also be interested in King Robert, Oberyn and Ygritte because she's a redhead cutie.

First Cold Hands, now Stone Heart? I can only imagine the fury going on at the Forums of Ice and Fire at the moment :lol

Back