Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I like this announcement however I think the prices will be high but I hope they aren't.

Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Showcasing museum quality art from DC Comics, Marvel and more.

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to announce the launch of a new Premium Art Print collection from the expansive worlds of Marvel, DC Comics, and our original property, Court of the Dead. The dynamic and engaging artwork curated for this new program finds its genesis in the designs that have historically inspired our statues and figures.
Over the years Sideshow has collaborated with world class illustrators to create incredible two-dimensional representations of celebrated pop-culture icons, as well as the unique offerings of our own original characters. Our prints will feature artwork from incredible talents including Ariel Olivetti, Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau, Kris Anka, Scott Forbes, Fabian Schlaga, and David Palumbo – just to name a few.
Each prestigious print will be highly limited, hand-numbered editions, featuring a penciled artist’s signature, and unique emboss for authenticity. Select art prints will be further enhanced by spot gloss varnish and custom framing options.
Our premium art print program will launch on October 27th at 10am EST with three available pre-orders:Spider-Woman by Scott Forbes, Gotham Sirens – Poison Ivy by Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau, and Kier: Call of the Forsaken Valkyrie by David Palumbo.

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to announce our new collection of exclusive, limited edition Premium Art Prints.

• Hand-numbered limited editions
  • Penciled artist signature
  • Embossed seal of authenticity

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I hope they don't ship them like they shipped their COD posters, way to make a poster instant trashbin material.

SS has my attention. Will check it out on the 27th. Hopefully they have better taste now. I really didnt like most of the prints I got from them before.

Glad to see this. Unfortunately, those first three posters aren't "opening with a bang"...

It will all come down to price. A lot of us are used to the $50 range for prints. Looks like they're talking up the Sig and seal and looking to paella but im open minded. Hoping they wow me.

I'm excited about this! Wonder which DC prints they will have.

I was asking my sister how much she thinks the prints will be and her response was "PREMIUM PRINTS = PREMIUM PRICE". Ouch, lol.

I'm excited about this! Wonder which DC prints they will have.

I was asking my sister how much she thinks the prints will be and her response was "PREMIUM PRINTS = PREMIUM PRICE". Ouch, lol.

SS Alex indicated that they'd be $50-$100 on SSF.

I'm intrigued... I'll see what the cost is and if its reasonable and they make somebody I want I'll get it.

Let's see what they got.

I hope they don't ship them like they shipped their COD posters, way to make a poster instant trashbin material.

Good point, already have to fork over an extra 10 spot to make sure statues/figs don't arrive mauled.

Interesting. I always wonder why a printed paper with a image costs over 100.00 when they are made in the thousands. I thought a print would cost like 1.00 to make. If these was limited to 1 piece, I can understand why people would pay top dollar for it. But anyways I rarely buy prints unless I see one so nice that I mystique own it. Let's see what SS will put out. Hope these will all have a low ES just to top them off for ES lovers. Maybe a ex version variant print for each piece with a limited of 20. I would buy that.

Interesting. I always wonder why a printed paper with a image costs over 100.00 when they are made in the thousands. I thought a print would cost like 1.00 to make. If these was limited to 1 piece, I can understand why people would pay top dollar for it. But anyways I rarely buy prints unless I see one so nice that I mystique own it. Let's see what SS will put out. Hope these will all have a low ES just to top them off for ES lovers. Maybe a ex version variant print for each piece with a limited of 20. I would buy that.

I'm guessing that's just a simple typo, but it reads like something scandalous happened. Lol.

When someone said they hope the price range will be between $50-100, SSAlex said that person should be happy with the price so the expectation is these won't cost over $100.

I think one edition works. I hope they don't complicate things beyond framed or unframed. Keep it basic with relatively low ES. Not Mondo low, so low you need to use bots to get one like the flippers do. I wouldn't mind low enough ES to sell out during the course of 1 day, but not low enough that if I'm too busy to order in the first hour or so (I'm important, it happens!) I've missed out. Only do variants if the statue had a variant, like Poison Ivy, maybe a flesh colored print later. Looking forward to the Gotham Sirens and the DC Trinity.

Sideshow announce Fine Art Prints!

CBG hopes they have a low ES and come with an Ex :slap

Maybe he can pick them up later for less or use a code.

Would anyone happen to know the dimension for the prints?
- Thanks

Direct form SS Alex on another board...

Court of the Dead will be the only ones (for now) that will have a framed and unframed option when ordering. DC and Marvel will be sold as unframed only.
All the prints that are coming up for order (except the Queen) will be 18x24. Queen is going to be a little smaller...I want to say around 16x20.

Spooktacular Contest Question 11/15:
Whats the 32 rule of Zombieland?
(this is for a contest in the Spooktacular thread please DO NOT answer it here.)

Back