Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YankeesFanboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, we've all seen the trailer. Assuming all of the major, and most of the minor characters are produced, which Hot Toys Avengers: Age of Ultron figures do you plan on getting?

I plan on getting the Hulk, Hulkbuster and Ultron, and Iron Man Mark 43 is pretty much a yes at this point.

Without seeing the film Hawkeye. After seeing the film assuming its a blockbuster probably Vision, Ultron, MK43, Fury and Cap, the rest look an easy pass at the moment.

Trying not to buy doubles other than maybe Iron Man. So that leaves Hulk, Hawkeye, and possibly Captain America if I don't get one of the Cap figures from The Winter Soldier.

Also possibly The Vision and Ultron depending upon how much I like the film.

If the price is right I'll try to grab everything to do with Ultron (all different forms and the drones). But if HT price hikes go up to an all-time high, then I'm only getting Ultron in his different forms (highest priority being his final form). If you're not getting Ultron, then you're doing something wrong. The movie isn't subtitled "Age of Ultron" for nothing, you know. :lecture

All except Thor (will use DK sleeveless version), Black Widow (I don't need another of her), Nick Fury (Happy with Avengers version). The rest if made well I will buy along with multiple Ultrons.

If the price is right I'll try to grab everything to do with Ultron (all different forms and the drones). But if HT price hikes go up to an all-time high, then I'm only getting Ultron in his different forms (highest priority being his final form). If you're not getting Ultron, then you're doing something wrong. The movie isn't subtitled "Age of Ultron" for nothing, you know. :lecture

This man speaks the truth!

billmurray.jpg

Only Cap and big maybe for Ultron. I'm only buying him if ends up like the Empire Magazine Cover.

I'm planning on getting the original six Avengers, plus Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and The Vision, and of course, Ultron. Additionally, I'm planning on selling my six Avengers figures from the first film, partially to fund the purchases for Age of Ultron and partially because I only like having each character represented once in my collection, at least as it pertains to MCU related figures.

I won't vote until I see the movie but nice to see Cap and Ultron in the lead. :)

With regard to characters in the actual movie I'm most interested in seeing Cap, Ultron, and Scarlet Witch.

Good to see you post in here, brother, an Avengers poll wouldn't be the same without ya! But srsly? Everything? Even all of the characters listed under "Other"?
That's the plan :lecture

Going to give the GoTG line a complete pass as well as everything from The Winter Soldier with the exception of Bucky. Probably passing on BBTF as well as other lines I'd normally grab a few of as well.

Final Form Ultron, Widow.

Maybe Thor.

Going to wait for the last Avengers movie to complete a team... I don't want 4+ Avengers teams...

Ultron, Drone and Vision for me. Vision will have to be lacklustre for me to give it a pass. Have always loved the character and design. Same for Ultron. I expect to pick-up two versions (V1 being the reveal in the junky armour, as seen in the trailer). I would love a Hulkbuster, but just don't have the room.

Back