Asmus Toys: Tauriel Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So the move into The Hobbit is official...

10696367_10152324878626968_4016109457493092054_n.jpg

Last edited:
Good to hear. She's a cutie.
Still want the LotR Fellowship plus Arwen, Galadriel, Elrond, Faramir etc.

this is awesome. I cant believe they are doing her....lol she's one of my favorites from this movie (beside Kili and Bard) and im assuming since his page is opened at the bottom that this must be a preview for him as well as the other 2? lol or not....

This gives me hope that one day we'll see a Thranduil, or maybe Kili and Fili. Thorin. Bard...

Basically I want figures of everyone from The Hobbit. :lol

How about a 1/6 scale Smaug? :wink1:

She could have been. But dwarf love is just wrong. Horribly wrong.

I feel like it kind of makes Legolas and Gimli's friendship seem less...I dunno...special/unique? :ohbfrank:

I like Tauriel, and I like Kili, but the random, very sudden "love story" between the two of them was a bit over the top, considering the awful relations between elves and dwarves.

I feel like it kind of makes Legolas and Gimli's friendship seem less...I dunno...special/unique? :ohbfrank:

I like Tauriel, and I like Kili, but the random, very sudden "love story" between the two of them was a bit over the top, considering the awful relations between elves and dwarves.

Never underestimate the power of a "'bit o'strange." She's living in the forest with the boring elves. A handsome young dwarf is a nice change of pace.

Back