• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys MMS67 TDK OC Batman (Begins suit) - 210€ or best offer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
First some general information:
I'm located in the Netherlands. I would prefer to ship inside the EU, to help out fellow European collectors, but everybody is welcome. I ship worldwide, but keep in mind that shipping to the US will be expensive. I only ship insured, with tracking and signature, unless the sold item is low in value. Payment via Paypal, not as gift (I cover the fees). I've bought from and sold to many boardies here before, buy with confidence. All prices are in Euro. For USD, I will convert using the current paypal rate. All prices are excluding shipping.
As a general guideline, the first person ready to pay for an item gets it.

--------------------------------------

I am selling my MMS67 OC Batman figure. I am the original owner, got him in 2008 right after release. He's been displayed in a smoke-free and pet-free home.
This is the original TDK OC Batman, not the rehashed Toyfair exclusive that was riddled with QC problems like broken ankles and dry suits.

Everything you see in the first picture is included, no more, no less. The price is 210€ excluding shipping.
Shipping ranges from 8.60€ (within Netherlands), over 14.65€ (within most of Europe), to 25.95€ (worldwide, including USA). This includes online tracking, insurance up to 500€, and signature upon arrival.

IMG_1334_small.jpg

Note that the figure is not stock, and incomplete. Specifically, he comes with:
  • Custom made cape (made by myself). Original cape is included as well, though. The custom cape is not permanently attached, I always tuck it in under the suit. The sculpt holds it firmly in place afterwards. The cape clasps are held to the sculpt with duct tape from underneath, so they can be rearranged/removed as well if desired.
  • Custom shiny gauntlets from Cregcustoms. Original gauntlets are not included.
  • Four of the originally six hands (as you can see, two fists, open right palm, and batarang holding right hand)
  • Original two batarangs and grapling gun
  • Original stand

Missing from the original are (due to me selling them over the years, or using them for other customs):
  • Original gauntlets
  • pneumatic wrangler
  • Bruce Wayne sculpt
  • Two hands, namely the right holding hand, and the splayed open left hand.

The sculpt has a shiny spot on the forehead, it came like that originally. The picturs below shows how it looks when most noticeable, when the light hits the figure differently, sometimes it's practically invisible.
I also forgot to take an image of it, but the collar of the rubber suit has a tiny cut in front. This is completely hidden by the sculpt, and has been the same size for about 4 years now (it happened when I made the custom cape), so there's no sign that the suit will get further damaged or anything.

IMG_1325_small.jpg

IMG_1329_small.jpg

The pictures above are all new, taken yesterday. Below are some old shots I've taken over the years (with the old original gauntlets but same custom cape):

cape13.png

cape5.png

cape8.png

cape7.png

batman14.jpg

IMG_2926_2_small.jpg

IMG_4387_2_small.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
Back