Statue PCS Mortal Kombat Klassic 1/4 Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So awesome.

So who is in the klassic line so far?

PCS seems to be following the MK trilogy line.

So far we have-

Scorpion
Sub zero
Smoke
Reptile

Waiting to ship, all sold out,
Goro
Jade
Mileena

Liu Kang up for preorder on Monday, Raiden in the works.

Jerry also confirmed that Rain, Ermac, Kitana would be done from a poll we had a while back. And in the poll he mentioned Shang Tsung will be done at some point.

Quan Chi is on his list also but I don't no what version? He was from MK 4 onwards and not from MK trilogy.

Too many characters! I wish I had an infinite wallet to buy them. I'll be sticking with the 1/3 line.

Jerry also confirmed that Rain, Ermac, Kitana would be done from a poll we had a while back. And in the poll he mentioned Shang Tsung will be done at some point.

I have resisted the entire line, but would probably buy a Kitana. Really like the MK9 version too.

Looks like we are half way through the list of the MK classics already!!!

The ones that have been done or are in the works have been marked off.

I so hope my supplier can get this in for me, will find out today about Ku Lang

I so hope my supplier can get this in for me, will find out today about Ku Lang

Have you got hold on Liu Kang yet?

I'm hopeing Raiden will turn out like this!

[/URL
imagejpg1-89.jpg

Have you got hold on Liu Kang yet?

I'm hopeing Raiden will turn out like this!

[/URL
imagejpg1-89.jpg

No but they confirmed that they will be getting him in and the guy i was talking to will keep a eye out for me. It may just be between 1-2 weeks. Honda has only just gone up on their site.

As to Scorpion 1/3 they said "if you see him anywhere else get him". Worse ive discovered that i need a importers client code from customs as the item will be over $1000NZ :gah:.
Ive sent a email to Popculture hoping if they can confirm or not about my supplier at least getting one:pray:. But im starting to think this will cost me $1500 NZ x3 (Sub and Reptile if they come).
Looks like no more DC stuff for a while lol
Yer man that Raiden looks the bomb, we can only hope

If it's the DC PF's, You might as well wait for them. High ES, a lot of them go up for sale under the value these days. PCS on the second market value goes up.

More the Icons, Play Art Kai and Koto artfx stuff. Was hoping to build up a cheap Justice League range, DC will be around forever thou, so its all good :wink1:

The face is exactlly same as the pose. You probably right

Back