Statue The Evil Within Statue - The Keeper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian87

Super Freak
Reaction score
2q 2015
Regluar
Limited to 750 pieces worldwide only.
$269.99
Gaming Heads

vertical_01.jpg

pro_big.jpg

horizontal_01.jpg

horizontal_02.jpg

horizontal_03.jpg

horizontal_05.jpg

horizontal_06.jpg

horizontal_14.jpg

2q 2015
Exclusive
Limited to 350 pieces worldwide only.
$269.99
Gaming Heads

horizontal_01.jpg

horizontal_10.jpg

vertical_01.jpg

vertical_02.jpg

Love this game! Awesome boss too! Love the pose/base but the quality itself worries me like every other statue that has a video game company tag on it. The article was also kind of confusing in terms of the heads. Does the exclusive come with both heads or just that ******, poorly painted open safe head?

Love this game! Awesome boss too! Love the pose/base but the quality itself worries me like every other statue that has a video game company tag on it. The article was also kind of confusing in terms of the heads. Does the exclusive come with both heads or just that ******, poorly painted open safe head?

It comes with both heads.

Looks like an amalgamation of Leatherface and Pyramid head. I might have to get one.

I really like the statue is that the character, but I am also concerned about the parts of production, have been burned with Lara Croft (bad) I do not know whether or not pre-order!

Didn't pre order. Too much money in other lines and gaming heads is ****.

GH isn't ****... Instead of saying they are, please add a why. Everything we got from them has been great. And whenever there was an issue, we got a replacement without any hassle. Unlike some companies I could mention.

Only reason we didn't pre-order is because Ingis doesn't like horror-themed statues and besides, we need to be selective because room isn't limited nor is money :)

I just keep hearing how GH prototype is vastly different than what you receive. Dunno how they really are but why take the chance?

Haven't had that problem so far... Even our Lara is pretty spot on to their prototype. Just like the Tank and Headcrab I've seen. Their Team Fortress and Dragonborn statues were just like advertised. Hell, if GH does anything right, it's releasing their statues looking like their prototypes. I don't why people are saying that they aren't the same but I don't see it and we own several GH statues :)

Guys who of you has preordained here?

The statue looks great and it's a cool character but I'm just not invested enough in the game or the character. Although it looks good, it just wasn't really iconic enough in the game. However, I'm only on chapter 8 so maybe he's more involved later?

Didn't pre order. Too much money in other lines and gaming heads is ****.

From my experience (and that's only two pieces of one statue) they seem pretty good to me. :dunno

I have this on PO since I LOVED the game, and I also have had nothing but good things to say about GH. I have only 2 statues so far, and those are Headcrab Zombie and Gordon.

BOTH of them are painted as advertised, and Gordon honestly even came out almost BETTER then the pictures that were first released once in hand. EVERY statue company has its own style when it comes to paint/sculpting this is why it is so fun to have options when getting the collectibles to you want. Gaming Heads is my GO TO for Video Game Statues ATM. Kratos and Keeper are on PO ATM, and I know GH will knock it out of the park on both when I get them.

If you do not like a companies style then that is understandable, but there is no reason to bash them or put them down cause it does not fit into what you like.

Happy Collecting to ALL!

I finally got around to doing a review for this. Overall not bad, but the blood app was terrible. Anyway, I enjoyed the game, and look forward to The Evil Within 2.

Have to agree with you at 3:38 with the blood app being "piss poor". It looks lazy.
Your custom paint helps. Great job and thank you for sharing!

Forbidden, Rigor Morris, Slayer, Danzig.... your cassette collection looks an awful lot like mine.

Nice review!

Back