Jigsaw (Saw sequel)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saw VIII

I only saw the first 3 I think, and like others have said, the only memorable one is the first one. I can't tell any of the others apart:lol

They're cheap to make, and take in a ******-ton of money. It would be stupid of them NOT to keep the franchise going until the well is dry.

lol I'm sure the liquid is pretty icky.
I'm also sure that despite that, it'll make many times its low budget back, enough to justify a 9th. At least.

The first had an awesome premise, but terrible acting, even for a horror movie (I'd compare it to The Collector, in that respect). Like the others, I'll watch Part VIII if I ever come across it on Movie Central or something. Definitely not something I'd seek out and pay for.

The first had an awesome premise, but terrible acting, even for a horror movie (I'd compare it to The Collector, in that respect). Like the others, I'll watch Part VIII if I ever come across it on Movie Central or something. Definitely not something I'd seek out and pay for.

Does this mean we're getting The Collector 3?

Back