Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
Re: Justice League-Parts 1 & 2 (2017 and 2019)

That'll be a bit of a wait if Part 1 presumably ends on a cliffhanger.

No more superhero movies.

Who the **** is Ezra Miller?

No more superhero movies.

Or you could just ignore them and not go see them while those of us who enjoy them continue to be excited for each new one.

I sure hope Superman/Batman doesn't fail at the box office, and make them look silly in the way Sony did after having such grand plans for Spider-Man.

Who the **** is Ezra Miller?

Google tells me it's this:

OvXBnfk.jpg

Or you could just ignore them and not go see them while those of us who enjoy them continue to be excited for each new one.

No kidding. It really isn't that hard to just go see the movies you want to see and ignore the ones you don't. I have no interest in watching romantic comedies in the theater but couldn't care less if they make 20 a year. :lol

Are you really excited?

Hype can be a dangerous thing. Hype can drive a man insane.

That's your uncle talking.

The more I think about the Flash idea, the more I appreciate it. I would totally applaud DC/WB for making Flash the first cross-dressing superhero on the screen.

And, in a massive expansion of the Studio’s DC Entertainment-branded content, Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema will release a slate of at least 10 movies—as well as stand-alone Batman and Superman films—from 2016 through 2020 that expands this prized universe of characters:

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
“Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)
“Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)
“Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
“The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)
“Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)
“Shazam” (2019)
“Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
“Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)
“Green Lantern” (2020)

Can't believe I'm saying this but so far only interested in "Shazam".

I don't know why but so many things that WB does just rub me the wrong way when I hear about it. "Justice League Part One?" Really? That's their awesome title? I seriously hope not. :lol

It's one thing if they are adapting a beloved or classic novel and splitting it up but to just come right out and announce "Part One" in hushed tones as if their story is just so epic they can't possibly just have a movie and then follow up with a normal sequel.

I thought there was a solo Batman film coming in 2017.

I bet half of those releases are about as short lived as "Venom: The Movie", "Sinister 6", "Black Cat" and ASM 3.

Back