Rurouni Kenshin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siquisiri

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This head and costume set was put together over at the 1/6 Samurai & Ninja Group on Facebook by Viper Unleashed and Fox-hunter. The quality is amazing...

2014-10-14165117_zpsb771f620.jpg

2014-10-14161520_zps2c0e47f1.jpg

i would like it know if Tamashi Nations will gonna ever make a S.F. Figuarts Rurouni Kenshin (Articulated). Not ZERO. Just something like shf dbz. Get it? Have they already mentioned something about it? Why they still not make it? are they thinking do it?

i would like it know if Tamashi Nations will gonna ever make a S.F. Figuarts Rurouni Kenshin (Articulated). Not ZERO. Just something like shf dbz. Get it? Have they already mentioned something about it? Why they still not make it? are they thinking do it?

There's a Revoltech Kenshin.

I think Rurouni Kenshin lost a lot of steam due to the crappy filler filled season 3 anime that actually got the series cancelled. So unfortunately, I don't think there will be more figures made for Kenshin. Hope I'm wrong as I would love an articulated and well painted Kenshin, Saito, and Shishio.

I think Rurouni Kenshin lost a lot of steam due to the crappy filler filled season 3 anime that actually got the series cancelled. So unfortunately, I don't think there will be more figures made for Kenshin. Hope I'm wrong as I would love an articulated and well painted Kenshin, Saito, and Shishio.

and Soujiro, Aoshi, Yahiko, Sanosuke and maybe Usui ^^ *_*

that 8 characters must been done like shfiuarts articulated! *_* not exist ny ohter way! *_* now that shf DBZ are the greatest on that line samurai x should follow that line too!

Back