Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know there are a couple threads that were discussing all four new series but we should have specific threads for each show as they are starting up so here we go!

Concept art by Joe Q.

10658936_10152720620242488_3125311380079695276_o.jpg

NYCC panel was today and here is the first look at Daredevil based on Daredevil:Man Without Fear.

Along with the first image of Cox as Murdock, you can also check out a photo featuring Matt in his first costume, inspired by Frank Miller and John Romita, Jr.'s seminal DAREDEVIL: MAN WITHOUT FEAR series, widely considered to be one of the most important and influential Daredevil stories of all time.

5439acf22ac12.jpg

5439aa6fceaf8.jpg

5439aaea946a5.jpg

Current cast list from NYCC panel:

Charlie Cox is the Matt Murdock (Daredevil), Debra Ann Woll is Karen Page, Vondie Curtis-Hall will play Ben Urich, Vincent D'Onofrio is Wilson Fisk (the Kingpin), Bob Gunton is Leland Owlsley, Elden Henson is Franklin Foggy Nelson, Ayelet Zurer is Vanessa, and Toby Moore is Wesley (the Kingpin's number 2). And now we officially know that Rosario Dawson will be playing Claire Temple. To which Loeb joked, "She is, as many of you know, a nurse who works at night.

I hope they are, I was at the panel today at comic con and they showed some really cool stuff. I wonder if Hot Toys will make figures from this line.

Loeb announced that Dawson is Claire Temple, "a Nurse who works at Night," as he said. In comics, Night Nurse's real name is Linda Carter but might have been too similiar to the real life Lynda Carter, who played Wonder Woman in the 1970s. In comics, Claire Temple was a nurse that worked for Dr. Noah Bernstein, the man responsible for the prison experiments which gave Luke Cage his powers. At the time she was a divorce of Bill Foster (aka Goliath), and had a short-lived relationship with Cage that ended due to Temple's displeasure with Cage's dangerous career. She went on to become a doctor working in New York, and appeared in Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev's Daredevil run. Given Temple's comic ties to Luke Cage, it's possible Dawson-as-Temple might carry over to the announced Luke Cage series on Netflix

I absolutely cannot wait for this series to get released. I hope Netflix puts the entire season up at once like they do for their other original series. Every bit of news that comes out for Daredevil sounds like they are doing it right.

I absolutely cannot wait for this series to get released. I hope Netflix puts the entire season up at once like they do for their other original series. Every bit of news that comes out for Daredevil sounds like they are doing it right.

They already confirmed they will, I love binge watching shows.

I hope they are, I was at the panel today at comic con and they showed some really cool stuff. I wonder if Hot Toys will make figures from this line.

Hard to say. They haven't done anything from SHIELD yet, but these are actual comic characters so they might have a better shot.

When is this supposed to start. If it ends up getting good reviews I may get netflix.

Looks gritty and dark.

Shame he doesn't look like the real Daredevil, even the movie got that right.

This and Iron Fist are the only ones I'm interested in, hopefully the quality is good

There's only about a 100% chance they will :lol

Last edited:
Back