Tomorrowland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Britain

Super Freak
Reaction score
This sounds and looks absolutely awesome from the trailer and the footage shown at NYCC. Who here would buy a Hot Toys figure of George Clooney from the movie?

Interestingly (well, to me) a friend of mine has just written a book which sounds like it has some superficial similarities with this film (including a flying bath!).

TOMORROWLAND is actually the movie I'm looking forward to the most. Yes, even more than Avengers 2 and more than Star Wars 7. I'm looking forward to those franchise movies too but there's something about the possibility of being blown away from something original that excites me even more.

As for would I buy Hot Toys George Clooney... all depends on what he does in the movie. But I REALLY want that pin.

Yea, they have to make the pin...

They've made the pin... just not in wide release.

The first edition pin they released for a select few who went to the website early on (it was a site called the Optimist or something like that) and figured out all the clues to get the pin.

There was also a pin given out at NYCC.

TOMORROWLAND is actually the movie I'm looking forward to the most. Yes, even more than Avengers 2 and more than Star Wars 7. I'm looking forward to those franchise movies too but there's something about the possibility of being blown away from something original that excites me even more.

As for would I buy Hot Toys George Clooney... all depends on what he does in the movie. But I REALLY want that pin.

I've seen a photo of him in a very cool leather jacket on set. I'm really excited about this - it's so refreshing to get something totally new. Even Guardians of the Galaxy was based on a comic. This has come from nowhere.

Back