Play Arts Kai Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AIR

Super Freak
Reaction score
I always loved the look of the DC PAK figures, but was never interested enough to get them. But I just found out that they are going to be making Marvel figures! Color me interested. And, surprise surprise, the first one is.................IRON MAN. With a Spiderman on the way.

IronMan02.jpg
IronMan.jpg
NYCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-Marvel-001.jpg
NYCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-Marvel-003.jpg
NYCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-Marvel-010.jpg
NYCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-Marvel-011.jpg
NYCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-Marvel-012.jpg
NYCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-Marvel-013.jpg

Im getting a spawn vibe from that iron man. The spiderman design looks pretty cool as well. Just not interested in starting more collections.

I don't like any of the variant styles. Spiderman looks like junk to me.

hmmm... its very japanezy.....anime style variants....
I like them but if your looking for curves or smooth edges forget about it..... its all sharp blades and shards like the Lamborghini Aventador

I might pick up the Spider-man. I'd like to see the prototype first though.

Hopefully they don't have the ridiculous $100+ price tags that PAK is putting on all their stuff now.

I hope they do other characters in the Marvel universe like Iron Fiist, Luke Cage or The Constrictor.

I might pick up the Spider-man. I'd like to see the prototype first though.

Hopefully they don't have the ridiculous $100+ price tags that PAK is putting on all their stuff now.

Oh, I'm sure they will. $100+ seems to be the norm for these now.

I hope they make Ultron as I would love to see Square's rendition of him (not to mention he's a tech character anyway). With the recent press surrounding AOU, it'd be a missed opportunity not to put out their own figure of him.

Back