Action Figure Mezco Mortal Kombat Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
6 inches and around 20 points of articulation. NYCC 2014 - Mezco's Awesome 6-Inch Mortal Komabt X Figures - The Toyark - News

NYCC-2014-Mezco-Mortal-Kombat-X-crop.jpg

After dark knight returns, judge dreed and now this ... Love the detail they put in that scale.. Awesome

Ugh, why Mezco. Why couldn't NECA get the Mortal Kombat license, they would KILL it (no pun intended, OK, well, maybe a little)! Mezco hasn't exactly wowed me lately with their Breaking Bad saction figures. :slap

I haven't had much experience collecting Mezco figs since the first Hellboy movie line, but they had great articulation.

Just hoping they concentrate on getting more kharacters out rather than doing variants. I see plenty of variants with their Breaking Bad and SoA figures.

They look pretty good though. Finally some quality action figures

Klassic figures 1:12 or 12 inch?

I'm down for 12 inch figures. Those are usually fun.

The way yhe TDKR Bats turned out, they will be epic. They actually look as classy as HT figures in presentation, just scaled down. I'm all in for any and all Klassic figures, especially from 1 and 2, and Breaking Bad...oh man!

I wouldn't mind a legacy Scorpion. He looks oldschool but just with a different (but realistic) mask

7e806d985fc04a24b66089d52f43c997.jpg

a11c4bc15a0059d7e6927ab430688028.jpg

OMG!! Thundercats figures could be epic and a dream come true. They need to make them bulky and muscular like they were on the show.

I love the previews from Mezco so far! I may preorder every item they have shown off, so far.

Also saw on Facebook 6 inch Kitana, Quan Chi, and Kotal Kahn. Can't post picture from my phone but hopefully soon.

Back