Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Stormtrooper.

Not liking the pipe cleaner legs or arms. Do like the apparent shininess. Also like the possibility these two may be different heights. Don't like the extra expense on the detailed bases - I won't use them and would rather not pay for them.

What is that other logo along with the HT logo?

Just wait till they attempt AT-AT walkers...
endorat-at.jpg

Not liking the direction the post are going. Do no like the apparent picking apart of the prototype. Also like the possibility that there may be different posts to read. I don't like that i have to pay for these figures.

What is that logo on the guys glasses?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EVILFACE again.

Holy ****. Time to sell a kidney. My SS Sandy goes on eBay tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:

Look good so far. I hope they are not super expensive since a lot of us will want to order 2 or more. I wouldn't be surprised if they do a 2-pack for this as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do a 2-pack for this as well.

They look like they may be proportioned differently (ignoring angles), so you may be on the money there.

I'm definitely not selling any of my Marmit nor Sideshow figures - it'll be great to have top notch examples from all three companies - and Stormies all in the same display.

So anyone know what this "SB" thing is yet?

Glad I sold my Sideshow Stormie a few weeks back, cos with this on the horizon I don't think it would have sold quickly...

Why? The SS one is still a good looking figure and was only a bill. Stormtroopers will always be in demand.

Back