Statue Weta Workshop's Bolg Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
New Statue shown at NYCC! Thanks to Min @ S&F for posting this.

image.jpg

That looks pretty cool. I actually prefer the statue of Bolg compared to his on-screen appearance. It looks like he shops for loin cloths at the same store as his old man.:lol

That looks pretty cool. I actually prefer the statue of Bolg compared to his on-screen appearance. It looks like he shops for loin cloths at the same store as his old man.:lol

It looks pretty sweet from what we can see. Love the way the armor looks and that loincloth is as cool as Azog's.

These aren't mine. I'm grabbing them as they get posted over at the S&F. They're being great and getting some stuff up but as more get posted I'll post them.

Have to agree with those who say that this statue seems far superior to the character itself in the film. And I love the idea of the armor being imbedded directly into the skin.

I already have azog on warg and thorin,I was thinking of selling them but after seeing this i may keep them both and get him and maybe bilbo to have a awesome diorama

Back