Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Hot Toys Robocop Murphy/Battle Damaged set

The prototype of the new battle damaged version Robocop Collectible Figure captured many fans’ attention when it was shown in toy fairs earlier this year as it is the first ever official 1/6th scale collectible figure which features a remarkable likeness of Peter Weller! The cyborg officer has been very popular with fans, but we can’t forget about the man who was brutally “murdered” to become RoboCop. We are delighted to present a special collectible figures set which includes the highly-anticipated 1/6th scale collectible figures of the battle damaged version of RoboCop and Alex Murphy in police uniform!
The movie-accurate RoboCop (Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the image of Peter Weller as the battle damaged RoboCop. It features a new sculpted head sculpt with mechanical details, specially painted battle damaged armor, working thigh gun holster, detailed weapons and accessories.
The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Peter Weller as Alex Murphy in his police uniform in the film featuring a newly developed head sculpt, highly detailed costume, weapons, and accessories.
Don’t miss the chance to pre-order the Collectible Figures Set if you are a RoboCop fan!

1016543_10152354613862344_9120573776532767611_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

fml! so much want. so little money

Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Earlier this year, many fans were extremely excited to see the prototype of the new battle damaged version Robocop Collectible Figure at a number of toy fairs! In addition to the wonderfully crafted battle damage effect, it is the first ever official 1/6th scale collectible figure that features the likeness of Peter Weller! Today, we are proud to officially present the highly-anticipated 1/6th scale RoboCop (Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure!
The movie-accurate RoboCop (Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure specially crafted based on the image of Peter Weller as the battle damaged RoboCop in the film. It features a new sculpted head sculpt with mechanical details, specially painted battle damaged armor, working thigh gun holster, detailed weapons and accessories.

10625025_10152354618662344_8605518095551165589_n.jpg

10369192_10152354618657344_6275430374667985574_n.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome set.

Difabio is gonna be a happy man this week.

Not really seeing Peter Weller in that sculpt

No shotgun'd hand, no care.

Thy will be done .

WOW!!!!! :yess:

So it's both in one set?

**** me - I don't know if I'll be able to afford that mofo. :gah:

Every time I see him in that police uniform, I feel sad... :lol

Will this go to WL fast on SSC do you think?

4cWZZq5.gif

Does he come with a chair?

HOLY COW! Never saw this one coming as a set -- and I'm not complaining!

No mention of DIE-CAST, so can we shoot for a lower price, Hot Toys? Say, $450 for the set?

HOLY COW! Never saw this one coming as a set -- and I'm not complaining!

No mention of DIE-CAST, so can we shoot for a lower price, Hot Toys? Say, $450 for the set?

ROFLMAO!

I half expected to scroll down and see a bloodied, murdered Murphy figure.

......you've got the parts, HT? :lol

Back