Go Hero at NYCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Action figure Insider is listing the different 1/6 properties Go Hero will be showing at NYCC:
Action Figure Insider » Pre-NYCC Scoop: Sneak Preview of Go Hero/Executive Replicas/Phicen’s #NYCC14 Reveals

- Stan Lee

- Adam West

- Eartha Kitt

- Julie Newmar

- Carolyn Munro

- Bettie Page

- Steve Reeves as Hercules

- Bela Lugosi as Dr. Alex Zorka

- Keir Dullea as “Red Discovery Astronaut”

- Gary Lockwood as Yellow Discovery Astronaut

- William Sylvester as Lunar Astronaut

- George Wallace as the Rocketman

- The Spider

- Sadistik

- Wilma Deering

- Sheena Queen of the Jungle

- Lady Action

- The She-Creature

LOST IN SPACE
- John Robinson
- Judy Robinson
- Penny Robinson
- Will Robinson
- Verda the Android

And Go Hero’s original IP…Zappy the Space-Elf…and much more…

Whoa!
That's quite a line-up...
I'm especially interested in their "astronauts". That would deb simply awesome!
I remember their 40's-50's serials figures looked really nice. How do they hold up now?

The lost in space line sounds interesting might have to pick them up when they are released. Hope they will make a robot b9 to complete that line. Pretty exciting stuff.

The 2001 astronauts sound great. Hope they actually finally release them. And the 1/6 space pod they showed a few years ago.

Sean

Just hope that the Lost in Space figures are compatible with the ones already released. I am going to be seriously bummed out if the Robinson kids clash with the adult figures I already bought. Given the track record on past releases from Scifimetropolis and Executive Replicas I wont start over buying a line that may never be completed. Very curious to see how they are going to release the Batman actors/actresses. Wonder if they are compatible with the Captain Action Batman costumes?

10703558_10152827642004048_3109291564292441132_n.jpg

1969224_10152830106234048_2821879725252008390_n.jpg

Herc looks pretty kewl.

Interested in Lady Action myself.

Too bad that list will prolly take years for GoHero to get out.

Back