Statue PCS 1/3 Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperJ300

Super Freak
Reaction score
10649997_718043018265731_382400377951803421_n.png

Omg that's really cool. MK1

I might buy this line depending on the price... And if they plan to do Sub and Rept.

Early Nov for a PO.

It looks like MK9 Klassics skin version, Just waiting for conformation from Jerry which version it exactly is.

mk9-scorpion-klassic.jpg

This does look Awesome!

Hope we get Subzero next!

Seems like its a copycat of Syco 18 in scorpion, I own that one and its really nice, needs a repaint on the face though, which i will get done

this pcs 1/3 has alot of potential, I would like some tweaks to make it better, his cloths seem to baggy, he must have a skull head, and make his cloths have more detail like the mk 9 classic in the pic. If they can make that and also light up eyes then he will be a masterpiece

Love that classic costume, especially from MK9 with the little extra detail but the pose is a bit dull.

I just love the mixed media in this one.

I didn't want to collect MK statues due to the insane prices compared to how many fighters there are...

But I will buy this one!

Holy **** this looks awesome. JUST saw this on FB
a156992c6cb889dd5af5dec897775e3b.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Man NYCC is going to be ****ing awesome. I love SDCC but this is where we get to see all the Other companies shine

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I m only going Thursday so hopefully it's there!

Three things so far to check out.

Back