• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Custom Wonder Woman, 1/6 Poison Ivy figure and superman sculpt painted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
I needed money so I can buy another computer so sadly i am putting up my personal wonder woman. I had to change bootfeet since one got a crack in it so you will notice it in some pics since now she has platforms which now she stands better with her shield without a stand. She comes with the ht stand you see in pic. I left it blank so you can do whatever to it.

I re-rooted hair in a gloss black and matte black saran hair
bodice is pleather and bottom is lycra stars print.boots are pleather and matte vinyl.
metal gear
Mattel cape
plastic roman sword
I gave her some minor battle rubbing in to flesh.
this is on a series 4 phichen body not the crap (series 1-3)
she comes with another set of hands relax, and left fist and what you see here and the phicen piece fingers that at some angles look like fighting hand pose. and lastly nearly a yards length in golden lasso

and yes if your patient you can get her in kicking stance you see here.
For care i recommend buying silicon sheen spray for latex clothing and corn starch. baby powder has fragrance which will eat eventually into. all skin. all rubber even partial rubber parts of any figure need care.
(so spray figure with sheen and use a clean cloth to rub into skin and let air dry, then powder with very little powder and she is golden for a year or so.)

I have already done this for her so she is good for a year.

Im asking $300 for or her please pm me if interested. I may accept offers but nothing below $250

WW1.jpg
ww_2.jpg
wwkick.jpg
ww rear.jpg
WW regal.jpg

Last edited:
Lowered price on wonder woman willing to take 200-250 for her I would prefer to make 250 since i really need to start saving for a computer and make some money back. She cost me money to make her and i am not a manufacturer.

Re: 1/6 Custom Wonder Woman

Rocco's superman painted head
$70 I wanted a 100 for him but no one wants to pay that for a painted rocco head
rocksups.jpg
rocksups1.jpg
rocksupsprof.jpg
rocksupsside.jpg

Those of you trolling my eBay with no interest in buying it please remove your watch status. I can't lower prices past what I listed it so if your hoping for more if a deal I can't. I'm already demeaning myself with what I'm asking for. Wonder Woman cost me a lot to make with metal, supplies, and body. For both I'm making less than 50 in just for what work I put into it.

Last edited:
I had to relist wonder woman again and poison Ivy. This is the last time if they wont sell then there going in storage or the trash haven't figured out which yet. I need a computer and if i can't sell them for what i payed to make them then there worthless figures. I'm not kato or anyone well known I just don't understand how come 200 dollars for wonder woman is too much. I lowered poison ivy to $100 dollars exactly what i payed to make her. So i guess my craftsmanship is useless. Someone actually messaged me to ask if costume could be removed for wonder woman. I just don't get pouring my heart and soul into something and it's just not worth buying.

I have to let my roommate know that i have to use there computer a little longer.

Back