Which Court of the Dead pieces are you getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whisch Court of the Dead are you getting?

• Total voters

Butttornado

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which ones are you getting?
While we wait for more COTD updates, lets share :)
BTW, let's put ES aside. Let's assume they will all be 2000.

1. Queen of the Dead
  2. The Red Death
  3. Death's Siren
  4. Kier Fallen Valkyrie
  5. Reaper General Mortighull
  6. Cleopsis
  7. Oglavaeil
  8. Xiall Chancellor of Osteomancy
  9. Shieve Arbiter of Bone
  10. Death
  11. Demithyle New Variant

The poll maxes out at 10. I couldn't fit Demithyle variant...

Sideshow-Queen-of-Dead-01.jpg
IMG_0240.jpg
IMG_4186_zpsd45e6997.jpg
IMG_3292_zps74915686.jpg
IMG_3248_zps7d531cc8.jpg
IMG_3273_zps084d21ee.jpg
IMG_4130_zps90ccd31d.jpg
comic_con_2014_sideshow_court_dead_xiall.jpg
IMG_0411.jpg
IMG_3233_zpsf427f401.jpg
IMG_4209_zpsa4b5029b.jpg
https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/thx217/IMG_4209_zpsa4b5029b.jpg~original

I personally want these:
In order:
1. Oglavaeil
2. Death
3. Xaill
4. Reaper Variant
5. Mortighull
6. Kier

It's gonna be so awesome to have a massive display of Death. Guests are gonna be like "WTF"....

I haven't decided yet but I'm leaning toward Queen of the Dead for starters. I'm just not sure I want to start collecting another line.

I ditched the DC line, and I am not getting any XM stuff. So this will be the only line I will be collecting. It's nice because its over a long span, these will be released. I can take my time with them. There isn't anything else I'm interested in.

My desire for these statues runs in the order of:

1) Kier Fallen Valkyrie
2) Demithyle New Variant
3) Death
4) Shieve Arbiter of Bone
5) Death's Siren

50/50:
Queen of the Dead
The Red Death

Don't really care about:
Xiall Chancellor of Osteomancy
Oglavaeil
Cleopsis

And not paying for the markup of:
Reaper General Mortighull

Last edited:
Red death is the only one without a vote lol. I expected that. I can't believe there's 1500 es.... I bet they will sell down the road though when people want to complete their factions.

Where are the two Dead Court busts on this list?

Im getting Queen's Guard bust when its available. 50/50 on Templar of bone bust

Quensguard.jpg

Queens Guard

preview_TemplarBust.jpg

Templar of Bone

Last edited:
Where are the two Dead Court busts on this list?

Im getting Queen's Guard bust when its available. 50/50 on Templar of bone bust
It allowed me to only add 10 choices. I am missing the busts and the reaper variant . Maybe the moderators can add the others for me.

Queen cause of that booty :monkey5 and Kier cause she is bad-****ing-ass. I don't collect dudes, so I'm solid on that and Cleopsis and Xiall aren't that sexy for me. Besides I can't overkill on souls and dead and all that stuff, gotta be aware with children in the home. So I have to pass on Siren.

Queen cause of that booty :monkey5 and Kier cause she is bad-****ing-ass. I don't collect dudes, so I'm solid on that and Cleopsis and Xiall aren't that sexy for me. Besides I can't overkill on souls and dead and all that stuff, gotta be aware with children in the home. So I have to pass on Siren.

Silly rabbit, Xiall isn't about "sexy" - she is about sheer unadulterated majesty and occult power.

I do love Kier's face and that hand with the skull....! Wow. The sculpt from the waist down bothers me though. Pass.

In other news, this guy's simply magnificent. I like everything about hm.

attachment.php

Silly rabbit, Xiall isn't about "sexy" - she is about sheer unadulterated majesty and occult power.

I do love Kier's face and that hand with the skull....! Wow. The sculpt from the waist down bothers me though. Pass.

Haha I know and thats a great point. I just need something to wow me. Naturally its the sex for sure, but these statues are filled with detail. Unfortunately I cant also go about with skulls and stuff so this line is super limited.

What's wrong with her waist down? She's got beautiful legs!

She does have beautiful legs. Its just that I am bothered by her upper half being armored and from the waist down... she has a loincloth. And that's it.

Valkyries are warrior spirits, so had they left the loincloth and added a pair of really sexy, thigh-high armored boots this figure would have been a must-have for me. This is still a lovely piece - but to my eye its like the top and bottom half belong to two different sculptures. its just me and my weird way of looking at things.

Haha I know and thats a great point. I just need something to wow me. Naturally its the sex for sure, but these statues are filled with detail. Unfortunately I cant also go about with skulls and stuff so this line is super limited.

You do know the focal point of the Kier sculpt is that blue skull she's holding, right? lol.... well, one of the focal points. :wink1:

I am not that fond of the female statues, but then again I have that with almost all female statues by orders of my wife of 32 years :wink1: I do however like Mortighull and Death really a lot so if the price is right these two guys will be pre ordered.

Marcel

I am not that fond of the female statues, but then again I have that with almost all female statues by orders of my wife of 32 years :wink1: I do however like Mortighull and Death really a lot so if the price is right these two guys will be pre ordered.

Marcel
I probably shouldn't let Sideshow know it, but I plan on buying all the Beasties, regardless of price. I think these are amazing. I agree with you about the females though. I am not a huge fan of them, except for Kier. I don't consider Xiall to be a girl lol.

Back