DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeubertMichael

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posted by a fellow member on OSR Facebook page. It seems that DAM is doing a couple of licensed figures from Universal Soldier, perhaps more.

1798701_768018226591698_4771455208255565789_n.jpg

1545948_768018223258365_1387570222928381405_n.jpg

Oh holy crap, scratch two figures off an all time wish list for me! Wanted these since I saw the movie as a kid. Back then, I loved the design of the gear so much I totally ripped it off for a comic character I made.

Yeah, I'm sure this line would sell. Going through the EB JCVD thread, Universal Soldier is one of the most demanded line. DAM Toys are good, and I guess their newly-developed bodies would suit this line well.

BTW, I noticed that the small Universal Soldier plaque between the figures also has BLITZWAY's logo on it. Could this be a collab between two companies?

I love that they had the foresight to offer BOTH film armour torso options too.

Going to be a fun one to build a squad with these. Cannot wait :D

Now just need a Juggernaut to haul them around in.

These are pretty cool.It will be nice to have a young JCVD head sculpt. But more importantly I may be able to finally get an decent Ivan Drago since the HT version was not only freakishly big but the head sculpt looked nothing like the character.

Huh, what a wacky, cool license to pick up. I hope they do more things like this, so maybe they'll hit on some things that I would be more interested in.

I wouldn't mind if DAM makes a much better 1/6 set of Ghostbusters from the first film. That would be a great upgrade even for those who's got repainted Mattel version. I can see the uniform including the boots being well-crafted. DAM's not bad at making accessories too, and they certainly make good headsculpts.

Ooooh. Awesome! :yess:

His head looks awfully large in the second picture though - it must be the angle?

I wouldn't mind if DAM makes a much better 1/6 set of Ghostbusters from the first film. That would be a great upgrade even for those who's got repainted Mattel version. I can see the uniform including the boots being well-crafted. DAM's not bad at making accessories too, and they certainly make good headsculpts.
Would be great, but I don't see it happening. Ghostbusters is a relatively in-demand license, with likeness rights that have to be secured from Murray, who took a long time agreeing to do it at all. Largely forgotten, glorified b- action movies seem more likely (I would toss Univ. Soldier into that category). So something like Hard Target, Best of the Best, Under Siege 2, Showdown in Little Tokyo, maybe even Last Action Hero would make sense here.

Back