PCS 1:4 Mixed Media He-Man Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foots

Freakalicious
Reaction score
57b73224-b179-4031-a526-f11196fc8076.png

Teased in today's newsletter.

Yea, this is great news! Jerry hinted at another realistic version of He-Man back when he announced the Filmation version. So happy it's going to be mixed media :rock Looking forward to further updates :)

Yea, this is great news! Jerry hinted at another realistic version of He-Man back when he announced the Filmation version. So happy it's going to be mixed media :rock Looking forward to further updates :)

Looks sick Andy. Happy this is happening because I know how much you wanted a 1/4 mixed-media He-Man (to add to your puny collection ;))

Looks sick Andy. Happy this is happening because I know how much you wanted a 1/4 mixed-media He-Man (to add to your puny collection ;))

:lol :lol your right Steve...badly wanted a mixed media He-Man :rock so looking forward to seeing how it turns out :)

Saw this today and can't wait. Another late night spamming F5 is in our futures...

:lol @ spamming F5's :lol :clap

Glad I dropped the filmation one for this. Nothing wrong with the filmation one but I wanted a realistic looking He-Man. This is exactly what I wanted.

I'm surprised i didn't think that there'd be a thread to this. Just sold my PCS HeMan lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Congrats bro :clap did you want to sell it?
No. Saw this teaser and put it up on FB Lol. I wanted a MM line from the get-go but Jerry's words Early on made me doubt it. This is exactly what I wanted and I can't wait lol

No. Saw this teaser and put it up on FB Lol. I wanted a MM line from the get-go but Jerry's words Early on made me doubt it. This is exactly what I wanted and I can't wait lol

Well I'm glad it worked out for the best bro :clap now lets hope that this new He-Man lives up to the bill :pray: Cant wait to see how Jerry encorporates the mixed media into this piece...will it be just the straps around his torso or will he go one better and give him feathery like pants too!!! :yess:

Well I'm glad it worked out for the best bro :clap now lets hope that this new He-Man lives up to the bill :pray: Cant wait to see how Jerry encorporates the mixed media into this piece...will it be just the straps around his torso or will he go one better and give him feathery like pants too!!! :yess:
Yeah I'm hoping for those same things. Possibly a metal sword and shield? Lol I can only hope. And maybe even his boots as mm

Back