First Detolf, and first Diorama (Terminator Police shootout scene) but still waiting!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N3M3SIS 2ALL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well still waiting for Ahnuld to arrive but in the mean time I bought my first Detolf, figured I would need one since im also waiting for Robocop. But anywho's made a Diorama of my fav scene, looks a little rough but I learned alot and hopefully the next one will be a little more polished.
Any suggestions on making bullet hole effects, not to happy with the way mine came out. Looks like a pen made them (which a pen did make them). And yes I know its not screen accurate but it close enough for me. dio 1.jpgIMAG0529.jpgIMAG0530.jpg

just realized you guys arent going to know what scene im talking about because like I said its not screen accurate. So this is the look I was after.Screenshot_2014-09-18-20-47-34.jpg
finished project
2014-10-21 18.22.37.jpg20141021_170334-picsay.jpg20141021_171033-picsay.jpg20141021_172059-picsay.jpg

Last edited:
if your going to put arnie in there, your also going to need a police officer!

yea that was my initial thought before I bought the Detolf, I imagined the space would be bigger (never owned or seen one in person before). I wanted to have the cop falling back from the shot but theres no room.

Well done--looks awesome! Film accuracy be damned--soon as you put Arnold in there everyone will know exactly where it is.

Nice work. Can't wait to see it with Arnold in it!

Thanks, I cant wait. Its driving me nuts I assumed once it was released that it would be a several days maybe a week before the send them out!...but I guess not.:dunno

Well still waiting for Ahnuld to arrive but in the mean time I bought my first Detolf, figured I would need one since im also waiting for Robocop. But anywho's made a Diorama of my fav scene, looks a little rough but I learned alot and hopefully the next one will be a little more polished.
Any suggestions on making bullet hole effects, not to happy with the way mine came out. Looks like a pen made them (which a pen did make them). And yes I know its not screen accurate but it close enough for me.View attachment 135414View attachment 135415View attachment 135417

just realized you guys arent going to know what scene im talking about because like I said its not screen accurate. So this is the look I was after.View attachment 135422
finished project
View attachment 140999View attachment 141000View attachment 141001View attachment 141002

Dude , this is so awesome I might recreate this for my NECA figure. Excellent job!

Have you made any other dioramas?

How did you make the desks , do the floor , and get the 1/10 scale wanted posters? It interests me the details!

All the best!

Dude , this is so awesome I might recreate this for my NECA figure. Excellent job!

Have you made any other dioramas?

How did you make the desks , do the floor , and get the 1/10 scale wanted posters? It interests me the details!

All the best!

Not trying to derail this thread since N3M3SIS 2ALLs 1/6 diorama is awesome but since you mentioned a 1/10 NECA police station assault dio, here is mine on my show your shelves page.

Scroll down about have way:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...046-vector-cave-update-robocop-display-6.html

Back