Hi there!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheReD3vil

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everybody, how are you doing today? I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are.

Let me start by introducing myself, my name is Ali, I'm a 22-year-old guy all the way from Saudi Arabia, I started collecting action figures 3 years ago, and It wasn't like "Oh, now I'm going to buy this and that.." No, not at all, It caught me by surprise! I just wanted to have something to represent Ghostface displayed in my room and that's it, nothing more. :D
My first ever figure was NECA Cult Classic Ghostface 7", because I love the film series a lot.

Here I'm 3 years later, I have (they are all 7"):
- 2 Ghostfaces.
- Jason Part 3.
- Hannibal Lecter.
- Saw 2 Jigsaw Killer.
- Regan Figure (Blood Spattered Mouth).
- Chucky McFarlane Movie Maniacs Child's Play 2.
**This is the horror line.

I also have 7 UFC figures from round 5 collectibles, and 4 Batman Arkham Asylum (the video game) and the Joker from Arkham City (the video game) also :)

And after months of planning FINALLY decided to buy my first ever Hot Toys figure, which was the Bank Robber Joker 2.0 (I'm a huge HL's Joker fan) I'm also expecting Batman Armory with Batman from TDK next month.:yess:

Sorry if my post was long and boring, I just wanted to share my current collection with you guys.

Thank you for reading.

:welcome to the :FREAK: show Ali.

I'm a statue collector but do own a few Jakks Round 5 figs.

I always admired the work of Round 5, It's a shame they didn't release Series 15 yet! It was supposed to be out on April of this year.
I got excited after they announced that it'll come with "New Features". I don't know what's happening with them :dunno

Back