Forever

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eli26

Super Freak
Reaction score
I rarely watch network TV, because usually I am at the gym during that time or doing something entirely different. However, the body needed rest and I felt like having a quiet evening. I have to admit, some of the new shows didn't keep my interest, but this one did. I guess it doesn't hurt that I like time pieces... or when shows go back to the past. It's a very amusing show so far. I am not certain how far my interest will be kept, but I have to say the pilot proved to be interesting enough for a follow-up. So I guess I'll be watching next week's episode.

I apologize if there is a thread up already.

I didn't watch this tonight because Monday is packed this season, but I'd like to hear what people thought about it. I remember they did a show like this years ago that I watched and enjoyed called New Amsterdam that got cancelled pretty quickly. Not sure I want to get invested if it's likely to happen with this one as well.

That's the problem with shows with unique concepts on bigger networks, they usually get the axe. I doubt this show survives, but for what it's worth, it's very promising so far.

I may let it get a few episodes in and watch it online or on demand. This is always a tricky time of year since a lot of shows don't get a fair shake.

This is one of those shows where I don't see it getting a fair shake. For network TV, it was fun. I am not a fan of network TV.

Google search is your friend. You can stream the first episode and watch the next episode tomorrow night at 10/9 PM Cst.

It's about a guy that works as a medical examiner and studies dead people to try figure out the secret to his immortality. I haven't watched it yet but it looks like a typical episode would be "homicide is committed--he figures out how they died to catch who did it--underlying 'why can't I die' theme touched on each week". The main actor is the guy that played Reed Richards in the Fantastic Four movies.

^^^^ Thanks for making me sound like an ass. ;) I was just too tired to write all that. My dog and cat woke me up at 2 AM... ugh. The downside to owning pets.

^^^^ Thanks for making me sound like an ass. ;) I was just too tired to write all that. My dog and cat woke me up at 2 AM... ugh. The downside to owning pets.

:lol wasn't my intention. I'm unable to sleep due to some steroid shots I got in my back today so I've got nothing but time right now.

Yeah, this show is worth a watch. It's good for network TV. Unfortunately that's saying a lot because I think most of the stuff on network TV is ****.

The premise, without the immortality, is too similar to Elementary(which I love)to really gauge my attention. Guy investigates crimes with female partner week to week. The immortality isnt enough of a hook for me to check it out.

It's about a guy that works as a medical examiner and studies dead people to try figure out the secret to his immortality. I haven't watched it yet but it looks like a typical episode would be "homicide is committed--he figures out how they died to catch who did it--underlying 'why can't I die' theme touched on each week". The main actor is the guy that played Reed Richards in the Fantastic Four movies.

Nice! I appreciate the thoughtful reply....instead of a comment like Eli's. (Can't stand that guy. :))

Show sounds cool. Interest peaked. Will try and check it out.

haha Chaps is kidding. btw Chaps you want to see it, the second episode has won me over. I love this show. It's awesome! Unfortunately, because I am excited about it, that means it will come with a timely death. Call it...

:(

Didn't like it so boring, feels like a rehash of bones, numbers, fringe etc.. Any number of generic shows...

Back