Suggestions for ACI/Pangea

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
Thought I might post this here as well...

Since ACI/Pangea seem quite happy to indulge our passion for all things Hollywood sword and sandal epics, I thought I'd throw out some suggestions for next figures:

The Eagle

For diversity's sake, I'd prefer this version of his costume though:

Alexander the Great

There's a lot of different costumes, but I really like this one from the Gaugamela battle.

Centurion

Although I'm already working on my own version, I would still love one from ACI/Pangea

HBO's Rome

This is my favourite look for Pullo and Vorenus:

And for Mark Anthony:

Feel free to chime in guys!

You know Dragon did Alexander - I don't think it was licensed and the sculpt was more Michael Rosenbaum than Colin, but the outfit was okay.
Dragon Alexander the Great action figure (1).jpg

Since Achilles is coming, right now my #1 want is Hector

A Themistocles from 300 Rise of an Empire would also be nice if done right

And an Immortal from 300

Not to mention both a black and white outfit for everybody's second favorite Emperor (after Palpatine)

You know Dragon did Alexander - I don't think it was licensed and the sculpt was more Michael Rosenbaum than Colin, but the outfit was okay.
View attachment 135115

I actually bought that one on ebay some months ago. It's really not bad for a 10-year old figure (give or take a couple of years), but the outfit itself is all kinds of wrong. I've been meaning to customise it, but so far I've only upgraded to a new HS and body. Repainted the boots and some of the gear as well.
But a properly made one would be awesome.

I acknowledge nothing... and I deny everything.

That being said - there will be some happy freaks in months to come when... What's that? Oh, Ok. Sorry. Bryan said to zip it! :lol

Months to come?
That means more than one announcement... :naughty

Do you also visit the OSW Creg? There's a whole lot more suggestions over there.

I would be all over the Commodus figures. I'm eagerly waiting for the Final Battle Maximus and having Commodus aswell would be fantastic.

And another suggestion i have, i would love to see ACI tackle the Last Samurai movie, especially this figure:

4080610615_3ff9912343_z.jpg

I thought the movie was really good.
I know most people seem to hate Cruise nowadays, but I always find his movies quite enjoyable, and some downright great.

Friend, you suggestions are very close to what I thought of!
Thanks

Thought I might post this here as well...

Since ACI/Pangea seem quite happy to indulge our passion for all things Hollywood sword and sandal epics, I thought I'd throw out some suggestions for next figures:

The Eagle

For diversity's sake, I'd prefer this version of his costume though:

Alexander the Great

There's a lot of different costumes, but I really like this one from the Gaugamela battle.

Centurion

Although I'm already working on my own version, I would still love one from ACI/Pangea

HBO's Rome

This is my favourite look for Pullo and Vorenus:

And for Mark Anthony:

Feel free to chime in guys!

Back