Belstaff Indy - Real or Fake - ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got an offer for a Belstaff Indy. The price is almost too good to be true. Does anybody have an original size L and might be able to help to clear up that it is legit?

Are there any popular fakes of the Belstaff Indy? does anybody have pics that can help me?

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks FREAKS! :hi5:

Is the jacket being shipped to you or are you picking it up in person? It's a fine jacket, so if the seller is reputable, then go for it!

Is the jacket being shipped to you or are you picking it up in person? It's a fine jacket, so if the seller is reputable, then go for it!

The idea is to pick it up in person, but it looks like we are too far away from each other, so we are currently working out another solution.
Reputable is always an issue. I have seen too many "reputable" guys becomming evil when money is involved.

Why aren't you allowed to post pics?

I have pics, but he gently asked me ton not post them online. However he has allowed me to send them via email. He just doesnt want to see his pictures flowing around, which I respect. :)

Back