GG Lifesize Yoda!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Finrod

IMG_0160.JPG

SSG is reporting that Yoda will go into production while Darth Vader is being considered!

See what SS started with the Fullsize stuff...Oh man that looks nice...

Re: re

A lifesize wampa, would be great. You could put it next to the
GG Luke on Taun Taun. :D :lol :|

:google Check out that lifesize CW Maquette standing next to Yoda.

Damn, I'm going to have the entire SW cast and props in life-size form! :lol

Yeah Gaz, that lifesize Ranca, is really going to take some space up. I don't think I'ts going to fit on any of my shelfs. :bonk

Seriously, I might get this over the Maul 1:1, depending on price. It has real cloth and hair! Fantastic!

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a lifesize Yoda. It wouldn't be to big, but
I'm not sure, if I would prefer an OT Yoda.

re

OMG, this is getting crazy.

"Hi Honey, I'm back!"
"How was it? See anything you liked?"
"Errrrmmmm, promise me you won't get mad."
"What have you done?"
"It's okay, really, I've just used our house as security on a lifesize Jabba the Hutt statue. We'll be fine."
"You what? Have you completely lost it, bozo?"
"Relax, babe, I am able to pay by Flex Pay. 24 monthly installments at $1000."
"I knew I should have listened to my father. He said you were no good...and he's right."
"Oh, sweetie, don't worry about a thing. Once we have the extension constructed to house them, it'll work out fine."
"Them????"
"Yeah, didn't I tell ya? I have to collect them all...so...it will be a little bit more."
"You &^%$£"!"
"Now, put that knife down, babe. I can't afford medicare anymore, so please don't hurt me."

:lol

I just got the Rubie syoda from tha Charity auction!
DAMN!
I like this new one better!
Any details on it yet???

OMG, this is getting crazy.

:lol Yeah, thanks for putting things in perspective Gaz. It really is getting out of hand. I just see so much more stuff that I want than what was shown at Toyfair. Gotta draw the line somewhere, and this is that line. I'll pass.

Any further word on this?
I wonder is Sideshow wants to do a Yoda full scale as well?

I wonder where they'll take merchandise next... larger than life-sized seems a bit pointless, so my guess is the subjects picked for 1:1 replicas will get bigger. I'm half expecting someone to start making 1:1 Star Wars vehicles someday... an X-Wing with moveable wings and cockpit, that comes with an astromech droid of your choice. They could organise drive-in Star Wars marathons where everyone sits in their fighter or speeder of choice.

The Yoda isn't all that bad though, I might even concider a reasonably priced ESB one at that.

Freekin awesome!!!! I'll be all over this, and the CW version too if they are actually planning on making it as well.

We definitely need a new OT lifesize Yoda. The old Illusive Concepts version is almost impossible to get in excellent condition anymore.

I wonder where they'll take merchandise next... larger than life-sized seems a bit pointless, so my guess is the subjects picked for 1:1 replicas will get bigger. I'm half expecting someone to start making 1:1 Star Wars vehicles someday...

Actually there WAS a company that made a few 1:1 X-Wings complete with astromech droid a few years ago. There was a thread a while back that someone started about an Ebay auction on one of them with bidding beginning at $40,000.

Back