My New Show is Now Airing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
UPDATES IN LAST POST.

Hey everyone. Some of you may be aware that this year, I started my own business. A production company to be exact. As a writer, I had kept my words to myself for many, many years. Something in me, this year, kickstarted my motivation to get moving on making my dreams a reality. So, I spent the last little while getting my ideas out on paper, putting together scripts, getting together a real cast and crew, and working my butt off to make my words come to life.

The production is going really, really well. It is however, extremely expensive. Obviously it is up to me to pay for this project as it is my work, my passion. Then again, lots of respectable shows have put together kickstarters to help bring their passion and dreams to life, and have others enjoy it with them.

I hope many of you will check out my kickstarter, donate if you want, or at least pass it along to others. This show has such a great story line, fantastic character development and supports many walks of life. It has something for everyone.

Please visit my kickstarter page, and check out cast interviews. I will continue to update this thread as time goes with more news, etc, if people are interested.

Just an FYI, this show has a Buffy alum who is possibly going to join our cast! I met with him earlier this past week for coffee andddd, he is going to hang out at my place for a bbq and go over scripts. I'm so excited.

Thanks for reading this, everyone. <3

Last edited:
Re: Help Support My Tv Series

I love to see people take chances and really go for their dreams. I wish you luck and hope you achieve yours.

Thank you to the awesome backer! It's more helpful than you know! I am lucky to have all of you, financial supporter or not.

I cannot wait to update this thread with photos from the shoot this Sunday. Photo shoots are costly, yes, but I believe that if we really want to get the word out there, we have to have great promotional material. Sometime next week you will see new photos and video interviews with the cast.

Again, thank you!

Hey all. Here's some updates! I am re-doing the kickstarter so if you planned to contribute, please wait.

I am working on getting some interviews cut and also an extraneous scene. Keep a look out.

We had a photo shoot yesterday. It was killer awesome. I have some behind the scenes photos to share with you all.

P1020381 (2).JPG

Last edited:

Here is an outtake if you will, from one of the interviews with the character, Anja.

Hi all. Today, in 30 min, I'll be sending out some tweets for my new show. Hashtag will be #FrankietheSeries. I would really like some eyes on my page and hopefully allow the show to garner some funds so I don't starve to death. haha. Please follow the show on twitter and tweet/retweet with me. Any help you give is more appreciated than you know!!

https://twitter.com/FrankietvSeries

Re: Casting For My New TV Series - FRANKIE

Know someone in ATX aspiring to be an actor? Casting calls going out today for several character roles. Message me here if you know someone looking. We have 5 roles to cast at the moment.

Tommy - Frankie's older brother. Age range: 25-35
Zoltan - Hungarian (or like accent) organized crime boss. Age range 45-58
Rocco - Italian organized crime boss. Age range: 58-60
Sophie - Indian/British Assassi
n ex-girlfriend to Frankie. Age range: 25-32. Must have natural British accent.
Fred - Bartender age range: 25-35

Production title: Frankie the Series
Union / Non-Union: Non-Union
Production Type: Independent
Project length: 6 episode first season
Project format: 16:9 HD
Production location: Austin
Production Company: House of K Entertainment
Company website:
https://houseofkentertainment.co/
Director: Christina Kovacs
Producer: Christina Kovacs