Wolf Predator Movie - NEEDS MAKING!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogue_Predator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a MASSIVE fan of the Wolf Predator, from the way he moves to the arsenal he uses.
The film AVP:R agreed... Did suck a little by bad acting and a rushed story line, but the fundamentals of the film were and are great and HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL!
I think the fact they toned it down to a 15 rated movie sucked as directors should really unleash the brutality of how dangerous these predators are and the death dealing dynamics of how the Yautjas hunt.

I think a film is needed to tell the story of...

'Rise of The Wolf' or something like that lol.

But a real deep in depth story of how he learned to hunt, how he lost his mandible and became blind in one eye etc...

Do you guys agree?? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411295703.730118.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love, but am a realist

Being that Shane Black is currently Molesting this franchise, Id say its not gunna happen for at least 10+ years

Would love, but am a realist

Being that Shane Black is currently Molesting this franchise, Id say its not gunna happen for at least 10+ years

Yeah I know what you mean bud, just putting out there that this would be ace to even become scripted...

Shane Black in my opinion should hopefully crack this new predator film and create another great movie ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AvP: Origins of a Hunter

Love the idea, but never going to happen unless it is fan made or animated. It would be very hard to do a alien/creature based film and get a wide audience unfortunately. Adding in the Aliens again would help, but without being in the future to have marines in there adding a human element not sure how they could pull it together.

I'm personally much more interested in seeing them expand the 'Predators' universe. How did the super Predators rise to power? I recall reading that they genetically enhanced themselves to the point of exile from the normal clans. That was apparently part of the setup, but it was never even mentioned on film. Missed opportunity, I'd say. Fatburn using metaphors to explain the situation is nowhere near as cool as showing the conflict and subsequent falling out of the bad bloods. The motion comics included with the blu-ray release aren't good enough "prequels" either.

Wolf from AVP-R... eh, maybe I'm biased because he's my least-favorite movie Pred, but I feel like there are other characters more deserving of backstories.

^if it was up to me, there is no "predators" movie. they could change the title for all i care. it does not exist. :lol
the alleged "super" preds did not exhibit anything super aside from being super ugly.

i'd be happy to see a basic, clan vs. clan set up minus the romeo and juliet romantic gimmick they usually squeeze in. basic but visually stunning, not pitch black fight scenes. :lol

^if it was up to me, there is no "predators" movie. they could change the title for all i care. it does not exist. :lol
the alleged "super" preds did not exhibit anything super aside from being super ugly.

i'd be happy to see a basic, clan vs. clan set up minus the romeo and juliet romantic gimmick they usually squeeze in. basic but visually stunning, not pitch black fight scenes. :lol

Yup. They were powerful enough to whoop a P1's ass who took down Dutch's team testosterone, but yet got beat by Jack Skellington and his hungryman abs. :lol

i'd be happy if they made that a pitch black sidestory with riddick caged in one of the crates, gets loose and kills every one of them...even that piano playing gun totting holocaust survivor.lolz

The best fight in Predators is between the super Pred and Hanzo, it was so different to whats been seen since '87.

No doubt! LOL!

I'm personally much more interested in seeing them expand the 'Predators' universe. How did the super Predators rise to power? I recall reading that they genetically enhanced themselves to the point of exile from the normal clans. That was apparently part of the setup, but it was never even mentioned on film. Missed opportunity, I'd say. Fatburn using metaphors to explain the situation is nowhere near as cool as showing the conflict and subsequent falling out of the bad bloods. The motion comics included with the blu-ray release aren't good enough "prequels" either.

Wolf from AVP-R... eh, maybe I'm biased because he's my least-favorite movie Pred, but I feel like there are other characters more deserving of backstories.

wasn't there a rumor that the super preds were the females of the species?

Back