Statue Dead or Alive 5 - Kasumi 1/6 Complete Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WesMordine

Super Freak
Reaction score

Attachments

• FIGURE-007738.jpg
    FIGURE-007738.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,060
Yeah I saw this for PO locally. I'm a sucker for 1/6 figures and Kasumi is my favorite character in the DOA series. I have to say, that statue looks spot on! Too bad I'm terrified of two things- Clowns and scantily clad anime women..

I could never get into those scantly clad statues of Anime women :lol. I have a hard enough time explaining my collection to some folks...

I could never get into those scantly clad statues of Anime women :lol. I have a hard enough time explaining my collection to some folks...

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Absolutely. Don't get me wrong- I love DOA and Kasumi, and I would love to have this, but I'll also have to deal with "Dude, what's up with all the hentai babes on the shelves?" :lol

I guess it's the same as why I don't collect horror- those drooling, puss puking, exposed intestines figures looks cool, but I doubt it's good for my well being. :lol

I'd just put it somewhere facing straight forward, for no one to peek on her very well rendered but inappropriate behind.

If the face really looks this good in production, I WANT IT. =) Kasumi's face for DOA5 is a work of art.

Besides, Momohime from Muramasa showed more rear (although she has absolutely no breasts), and it is considered one of the most beautiful pieces out there.

Wouldn't be in a rush to plunk down an order quite yet. Griffon isn't exactly known for delivering on their final products, just sayin'. That said, if they manage to nail this one I'll definitely be picking her up. Nice to see a game accurate Kasumi and I've got zero issue with skin she's showing. She's downright saintly compared to a couple of the pieces I've got.:lol

Anyone found any additional images from this piece aside from the official ones? Supposedly so close to release, you'd expect someone to have seen the thing.

Not only am I the only one who admits to be interested in this figure here, but to add insult to injury, it has been unceremoniously delayed...

That's the thing. I don't know. No one in places you can look up on Google knows.

That's why I opened the thread, hoping someone else with Bothan espionage abilities would jump in and dig out the secrecy.

Had this ordered at amiami since it was announced. Best DOA figure ever made... prototype wise at least.

I've seen much more... revealing figures... this is nothing.

And PLEASE ****ing make these...
228px-Doa5_hayabusa.jpg
220px-DOA5_Ayane_Render.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah looks like another delay.

Their original release date did seem pretty quick so I'm not surprised.

Yeah looks like another delay.

Their original release date did seem pretty quick so I'm not surprised.

You speak truth. It was too good to be true.

Hopefully, they're taking their sweet time in order to deliver a high quality product. I figure, if they do it, the bad rep this company gets could take a turn for the better.

Back