The Rock as Hercules kitbash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captnemo42

Super Freak
Reaction score
So here's my attempt at making a Hercules based on Dwayne John son's portrayal of him. Although the film was bashed by critics I rather liked it and it promoted me to put together a figure of him.

This guy is based on the hot toys roadblock body and head. The Lion head and skin I got off of eBay, I believe from a kaustic roman aqulifier (sic). The gauntlets, cloak, pants and belt are from the recent Aci roman soldier figure.
I need to find an accurate club for him along with figuring out how to give him a head of flowing hair.

Lemme know what you think, but be kind.
c64f7e2d02b23534c8a0f54b7c354372.jpg
e8b2d474abdf6d2fa4dfd91e4c956e56.jpg
[emoji4]

ha thats great !

I think I started a thread about wanting a Hot Toys Rock Hercules....I mean why not? Their GI Joe figure has an amazing sculpt and I can't see the Hercules license costing them much :D

That turned out real nice. Great job! Of you don't mind me asking, which leg bracers and body armor are you using? Also, is that a custom club.
Great work!!!!

Hi mate , glad u like it :)
Firstly the armour is custom and spray brown from hot toys Perseus armour , the leg bracers is custom from some leather i brought . Lastly the club was custom by me from using A+b scrupy .

Back