Premium Format The Flash; Is he in Sideshow's near future?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope not, of all the poses you pick, you pick the one where he's stopping and not going? ugh I give up!

In before CBG stops by to ask if the Flash has eyes in the comics...

Didn't like what they showed before (gloves) dont like this one either. Hope it was just an idea that was scrapped.

Great pose that shows Flash slowing down. Brilliant, hahahhaha

In before CBG stops by to ask if the Flash has eyes in the comics...

Didn't like what they showed before (gloves) dont like this one either. Hope it was just an idea that was scrapped.

Probably scraped, SS likes changing their designs a lot before we see final reveal.

i know i'll be in the minority on this but i really liked the pose on the initial reveal (gloves)...it had a sense of anticipation to it...Flash is gazing in the direction he's going to go...makes a last second adjustment...and BAM, he's gone

i feel much more "energy/speed" from the original than i do with the one where he's stepping in dog poop...it looks far too contrived for my liking

imho, if you try to freeze frame an action pose with Flash, you inevitably end up with something that looks dorky/silly

give me the original...PLEASE

Back