What's up with serious lack of PF news from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaber

Super Freak
Reaction score
It has been a loooong time since we've had any news on the 1/4 scale Star Wars statue line. What's everyone hoping for next (the new boba and vader pfs excluded)?

I think it would be cool to have one of the other stand out characters Plo Koon or Kit Fisto for the guys and for the girls id like a new Asajj Ventress (Clone wars style) She is one of my favourite characters but her current PF doesn't do it for me. I also think a small edition Oola would be pretty awesome.

Maybe they are just not finished with the prototypes so haven't got anything ready to start giving us news..., anyway Vader, Fett, Cody & Savage are still in the works so they've got plenty to be getting on with. :)

I'm sure a lot of Star Wars merchandise plans are changing because of Episode VII

This is exactly what's going on.

We won't see too many more of any PT stuff (Janjo PF maybe) and I doubt their will be any OT PF's after Vader just because of the money grab for the new movie will be in full swing by then.

Good times to be a SW fan none the less!

it truly sucks.. its so dead like never .. even with Ep VII coming.. there are still some biggies missing of the OT

I'm looking forward to Vader, Fett and the Sandtrooper but as I try to stick to OT I can't see much more coming in the PF line for me after these releases....

Might end up spending a bit more time the Marvel/DC forums...

I'm looking forward to Vader, Fett and the Sandtrooper but as I try to stick to OT I can't see much more coming in the PF line for me after these releases....

Might end up spending a bit more time the Marvel/DC forums...

That's where I am..., well the Marvel area. lol ;) We've still got the McQuarrie 1:5 scale polystone statues to come yet Star Wars wise, they should be pretty cool I'm sure. :)

I want many EU characters! But sadly I didn't like the savage pose. I really wanted him but really did not like the pose. Hope they do some better PF.

I want many EU characters! But sadly I didn't like the savage pose. I really wanted him but really did not like the pose. Hope they do some better PF.

I didn't like the pose or his facial expression either to be honest, it just didn't look too good to me..., so I went ahead & just bought the Gentle Giant maquette as that looked far nicer (to me) & I wanted something of him in my collection. :)

my only concern is that they don't forgo secondary OT character (I'm looking at you Lando) due to the new movies...

I didn't like the pose or his facial expression either to be honest, it just didn't look too good to me..., so I went ahead & just bought the Gentle Giant maquette as that looked far nicer (to me) & I wanted something of him in my collection. :)

I do like the ES on savage but not enough to buy him. I can't stand the pose and facial expression. Sad.... I will used the money on another. Either way SS still gets my money lol...

Yeah they need to focus their attention in the PF line since their 1/6 is dying fast with HT's license of Star Wars especially.

I've been excited to see more from the Marvel movie PF line, but keep getting disappointed by the facial likenesses being so off. I've said it many times, but if Hot Toys can nail a likeness at 1/6 scale, SS should be able to nail it at 1/4 scale. As of late I have been extremely unimpressed at those portrait sculpts, which is a shame because the bodies/outfits look wonderful.

its a borefest .. can't wait for HT to push that line a bit as well..

This no statue news is definitely irritating to say the least. I just hope that this might mean they are hard at work on the RMQ line, maybe some more Mythos or just planning a nice long line of PFs. As bad as I want this to be true, they are probably focused on Marvel and DC and the Dead line. :dunno

yes.. its marvel, dc and deadline right now.. but it should change after EPVII for sure

Back