Star Wars Black Biker Scout and Speeder Bike review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review and pics, Michael....picked this up last night. Thanks for the heads-up!

Surf pose...........:yess:

not the first time you've done that........:lol

The one thing that is unfortunate with this set is how the packaging warps and distorts the figure....it's most noticeable on the helmet, (Crawford notes this in his comments)....it's too bad, considering how nice the figure and bike are presented here....

Yea, it was the knees that took the worst beating for me - but it's that soft plastic. This guy seems particularly prone.

And yes, I've used a surf pose before...but not with the Biker Scout!

I bought 2 of these at Target, and both helmets were warped pretty bad. I put 2 cups of water I the microwave for 2 minutes (or just before boiling), dunked their head just enough for the warped visor to submerge or about 10 seconds or less, and they when I pulled them out they were perfect. Also did this to straighten my Boba range finder. Works like a charm, and it might fix those warped knee joints.

One thing I noticed on the four I saw, only one Biker Scout had a decent paint job on his helmet's eyepiece. The others were off by as much as several millimeters.

Keep an eye on that when purchasing, folks!

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

Can't when it's online...

True that. ToysRUs in San Jose has tons of them now...... I hope other items will be as available in the future.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413099287.575583.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413099303.231883.jpg

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

Back