World of Warcraft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...I really didnt see this one comming nor did I think there was a desire for World of Warcrft collectables. Useless to me wont be affected by this line at all.

Good....Saves me more money for other stuff. Thanks Sideshow for a boring license! :clap:clap

7 million people all over the world play WoW. It's the most popular MMORG ever created.

Not everyone wants Marvel statues either - deal with it.

that is an awesome video Dave. ....I'm a sucker for creatures so I am more interested now.

Like we've been saying, if a person doesn't give a crap about the license, they're gonna hate it. I, on the other hand, am a decent fan of the Warcraft series, and welcome anything they throw my way. Personally, I wished it would have been Warcraft in general so we could get some of the cooler figures like Archimande, a Kel'thuzad (cool looking lich) or even the lich king himself, Arthas. But hey, most of those characters appear in the game, so I've little to worry about.

Personally, I see some VERY cool figures on the way, which will hopefully be premium format. I guess you just have to care about Warcraft to appreciate this.

Here be some possobilities:

Arthas
arthas.jpg

Archimonde
archimonde.jpg

Lich
lich.jpg

Mannoroth minus wings
mannoroth.jpg

Prophet Skeram
skeram.jpg

Maybe this stuff will help change your mind a bit. You may dismiss it now, but you may change your mind once seeing what Sideshow has to offer.
I've heard people say "I don't care for the license, but I'll buy this since it looks cool" COUNTLESS times on these forums, so I'm forseeing some change of heart.

that Arthras is cool looking. I used to play this game about 2-3 years ago and got hooked on to it but i've stopped. This game and Diablo.

Darklord Dave said:
7 million people all over the world play WoW. It's the most popular MMORG ever created.

I didn't realise 10 year old l33t speakers were a key demographic for collectibles :emperor It would have been nice to know WHAT they intend to do with WOW - Bobbleheads perhaps ?

Easy pass for me

Back