Best HT Marvel figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
I'm kinda, sorta, thinking about getting in on the Marvel bandwagon, and was wondering if you learned ladies and gents could share your thoughts on which of the HT Marvel figures are the best/definitive version?

So far, I'm inclined towards:

- Black Widow: Captain America TWS
- Captain America: TFA
- Thor: TDW
- Hulk: Avengers
- Loki: ?
- Iron Man: ?

I'm not really interested in Nick Fury and Hawkeye, nor is it important for the characters to be from the same movie.

Thanks for your help!

Dejavu. There was a similar thread like this just posted last week. Suggest you look at that. Having said that, your list is a good start.

IM MKVI(IM2 version)
Avengers Cap(love the uniform)
Avengers Hulk(only one)
Avengers Loki(better accessories, non bloated HS)
TDW Thor, either one(not my favorite but it's the best Thor out there right now)
Avengers BW(I like her hair better)

...stay away from
TFA Cap Star Spangled Man

Well if you can wait Avengers 2 should have some cool figures too...ie Black Widow and Capt.

I own Avengers Capt and just may get the Avengers 2 Capt cuz I like the uniform better.

And I cancelled my BW in hopes the Avengers 2 one will be another improvement.

Thor TDW seems like the best of the bunch...but again Avengers 2 coming soon.

Hulk probably won't matter which version - don't know how they will alter him.

Iron Man - you might want to wait for the diecast Mk III

on a side note, if you do wait for Avengers 2 figures, we are probably looking at getting them about 2 years from now. Something to keep in mind.

I'd just wait for Avengers 2 since the figures are probably going to be announced by the end of the this year with some teasers maybe.

CA, Thor, Hawkeye's outfit in the first A suck ass.

Best Black Widow: TWS
Best Captain America: Star Spangley Thang
Best Thor: Original
Best Hulk: The only one
Best Loki: DW
Best Iron Man: Mk 3 original

Because I don't own very many I can't really comment on which is best of all. Though I will see, from what I've seen and what I have, Mark 1 2.0 is the best IM figure. Having said that, I yet have been able to open my Mark 33, so.

I'm kinda, sorta, thinking about getting in on the Marvel bandwagon, and was wondering if you learned ladies and gents could share your thoughts on which of the HT Marvel figures are the best/definitive version?

I'm not really interested in Nick Fury and Hawkeye, nor is it important for the characters to be from the same movie.

Thanks for your help!

Iron Patriot has to be my favorite. He is just so fun to pose! Hella articulated!

Thanks for your help!

Ultimately your choice and what you want to spend. Having owned or will own all versions released to this point, i put my preferences down.

Black Widow - pass until Av2
Thor - either Dark World version
Captain America - Stealth Suit / Civilian
Hulk- Avengers
Loki- Avengers (helmet gives it the edge over DW)
Iron Man - several options - Mark I v2, Mark 42 or Mark 33

I also own most of the variations of each figure and these are my favs of the ones I can think of that have multiple:

Thor - TDW Light Armor
Black Widow - TWS
Captain America - Avengers
Loki - Avengers
Iron Man - Avengers Mk VII Regular
War Machine - Iron Man 2 Mk 1
Spiderman - Spiderman 3 Black Suit
Wolverine - X3

...stay away from
TFA Cap Star Spangled Man

:confused:

This was my first Captain America Figure, and I like it so far. Maybe I'm not very discerning? (Or I just got a kick out of the retro CA idea. It's also nice to buy something that's still available rather than having to hunt through the expensive after market.)

Honestly abake, my first though upon reading your post was: "RUN! RUN! Don't get started!" :lol

Back