Media Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (Do you play?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthChrisDK

The Blueberry Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Interested in hearing if others out there are playing this? I'm getting back into it since patch 2.1 (I play the PC version) and can recommend that you folks try it out.

If you are in EU, let me know, and I'll add you on my friends list. ;)

Interested in hearing if others out there are playing this? I'm getting back into it since patch 2.1 (I play the PC version) and can recommend that you folks try it out.

If you are in EU, let me know, and I'll add you on my friends list. ;)

I still play but on NA server. The new update looks good but i have zero interest in starting seasonal (ladder) because, i have all my characters at lvl 70.
I'd rather work on improving them then started them again.

No.

Bought this game on PC when it first dropped. Beat it.
Was wondering where the rest of the levels were. Then it said to keep replaying what I just played over and over to level more and more.

Uninstalled.

No.

Bought this game on PC when it first dropped. Beat it.
Was wondering where the rest of the levels were. Then it said to keep replaying what I just played over and over to level more and more.

Uninstalled.

That's how the game play is for games like this, but there's more to it than you mentioned. Gear upgrades, achievements, paragon levels, etc.

Last edited:
Back