Fantastic Four trailer ...(bootleg style)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Night at the Museum yesterday (not a bad X-mas/Family movie by the way) which had the F4 trailer.

The Surfer special effect looks AWESOME. The rest of the movie may suck but they nailed the Surfer look. That's from a comics fan that doesn't necessarily care for the look of The Thing or Doom in the last movie.

Merry X-mas guys! :cool:

Last edited:
The surver looks beyond cool...at least they got that part right...anybody actually know what the plot will be? I would assume galactus will be at least mentioned? or maybe surfer is looking for allies to help defeat galactus maybe? I wouldn't mind either...

I didn't care for the trailer, it could have been better. it's basically storm playing a game of tag with surfer. heh, I hope thats now what the whole movie is about.

thanks Danny. THE effects looks amazing but it is all about the story line so we'll see.....

Man... The Surfer rocks! I love how he was realized, just amazing work there. The story of course will be the final straw, we'll have to see how it goes. But I'm hoping they took the fan's words to heart.

Guys, have a little patience! This is only a TEASER. It doesn't reveal ANY of the storyline, it only lets people know the movie is coming, and that it will have awesome special effects and action sequences. That's all it is designed to do. That's all it is SUPPOSED to do.

Oh, and on the BIG screen it did indeed look AWESOME.

RoboDad said:
Guys, have a little patience! This is only a TEASER. It doesn't reveal ANY of the storyline, it only lets people know the movie is coming, and that it will have awesome special effects and action sequences. That's all it is designed to do. That's all it is SUPPOSED to do.

Oh, and on the BIG screen it did indeed look AWESOME.

I HATE having patience, I pretty much read every spoiler I could find for almost every movie I see. It's a sickness, I know the whole movie before I see it, which I HATE...I need help.

They nailed the surfer but I still dont like what they have done with the Thing and I am really a bit surprised they are even making a second film.

jimmyjamesf said:
They nailed the surfer but I still dont like what they have done with the Thing and I am really a bit surprised they are even making a second film.

very surprised they're making another. didn't think it made enough, but maybe it didn't cost that much to make the 1st. anyway, SS looks great.

Looks pretty awesome.........

Yeah, I do not like how they did the Thing either........

I thought with how good the Hulk was in CG, that Thing woulda been just as great had they went that route.......

I thought the first movie was decent, not great like the Spidey or X-Men franchises, but not low enough to be on Nick Fury: Agent of Shield or Elektra level.........

What is kinda sad is that this movie has to go up against Ghost Rider and Spider-Man 3..............could be a great year for Marvel.........

I see S3 being awesome and outshining and helping Marvel get through the other two.........

FF2 being better than decent, the second time around hopefully learning from what others say as mistakes........

Ghost Rider could be very good as well, time will tell.........

I remember reading that Joel Schumacher secretly made a FF movie at the same time he made Batman & Robin. That's so awesome that its finally here!

The longer version of that trailer has one additional line before the Torch takes off after the Surfer.

Reed: "Johnny?"

Johnny: "Oh man I just bought this tux."

Reed: "This is why Sam Raimi works alone..."

:monkey1

Back