Ben-Hur Remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes........

I look at Hollywood right now like a kid who forgot to wash his hands after taking a dump. He's going to run around and smear **** on everything until someone starts disciplining him and trains him on proper hygiene. Unfortunately, I don't think this'll happen before Indy and Escape from New York are remade/rebooted.

One of the films that IMHO should never be remade. Period. Netflix only for me. Will never pay to see this

I've no problem with remakes.
Doesn't have any effect on my enjoyment of the original movie, and there's a (remote) chance that it'll be good. Besides, this is supposed to be based on the book, not the Heston movie.
Wasn't there a thread about this already?

What's next remaking the Wizard of Oz, Gone with the Wind, The Godfather, Jaws, Seven Samurai, the Searchers, The Quiet Man, Blade Runner, Alien... Some films are just sacred

just reading the title, Ben-Hurt, make Mr. Green aged a little. Wut was this thing about anyway? it was repeat or syndicated a gazillions times by now.

nm, Mr. Green don't wanna know.

Back